Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh, so Starmer doesn't think the rules apply to him? Tickets are non-transferable Sir Keir! Just because you're a hoity-toity lawyer doesn't give you the right to just hand off a ticket to someone else. If you don't want the ticket think about all those on the waiting list. People like this make me sick. Giving some JCL an advantage over the real fans...

Worry no more. Master Afzal lives in Manchester, so turned down the offer.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] needs to add the Mail on Sunday to his Pant Shitter list.

So - the story is, that in 1996, a young human-rights lawyer, generously buys a field behind his parents house for a few thousand pounds, so his disabled mother can use it to look after rescued donkeys.

The land is green belt - it’s a field - with no likelihood of ever being built on, and it isn’t for sale. This is the story in today’s MoS...

[tweet]1261802734963036160[/tweet]

It seems that Harry Cole is the ex boyfriend of Carrie Symonds according to the rumour mill.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The positive response from Labour supporters on here is unfortunately for them more self-deceit . Like the idea that old Jezza Carbomb was 'the man for the job'....etc etc.
It's no use appealing to a captive audience, you have to draw back the 'natural' supporters who have deserted the party.:

I haven’t voted Labour since 2001. If there was a GE next week, Labour would get my vote based on Starmer’s performance already.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
How can someone like Starmer speak for the working classes ? Only Etonian educated, Bullingdon Club members can do that.

The Mail seems to be losing the plot now.

The point is that one did indeed do that at the last election , and two of the three before that too - the only polls that matter.

Democratic mandate depends on a majority not just 'knowing you're right'

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The positive response from Labour supporters on here is unfortunately for them more self-deceit . Like the idea that old Jezza Carbomb was 'the man for the job'....etc etc.
It's no use appealing to a captive audience, you have to draw back the 'natural' supporters who have deserted the party.

You think the man who gave you this or this, or further back, when he was the Director of Public Prosecutions, the will bring back the Red Wall Deserters?

The whole idea is Delusional. He's just another or Carbomb - you're looking at loose the next general election and possibly the one after that.

....but rant on in your bubbles if it makes you happy.

I'm a collectivist by nature, btw, but ho hum - I expect the usual spittle-flecked keyboard warriors to get their woodies on this post.:ffsparr:
Yes, but why waste energy worrying about an election which could be 4.5 years away ?

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I haven’t voted Labour since 2001. If there was a GE next week, Labour would get my vote based on Starmer’s performance already.

And I rejoined the Labour Party in order to be eligible to vote for Starmer as leader. I am impressed by the start he has made in the job. The number of people who think that the mendacious charlatan currently inhabiting 10 Downing Street is suitable to be our Prime Minister in the situation we find ourselves in is decreasing significantly on a daily basis. Johnson should do the honourable thing, which would also give him a miniscule chance of saving his political career, and announce his resignation. #resign

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
And I rejoined the Labour Party in order to be eligible to vote for Starmer as leader. I am impressed by the start he has made in the job. The number of people who think that the mendacious charlatan currently inhabiting 10 Downing Street is suitable to be our Prime Minister in the situation we find ourselves in is decreasing significantly on a daily basis. Johnson should do the honourable thing, which would also give him a miniscule chance of saving his political career, and announce his resignation. #resign

Oh yes?.....read this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I haven’t voted Labour for twenty years, but have met Keir several times.
A Labour vote in my constituency is a wasted vote.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
You have me there, chaps....I didn't understand either of those comments.
Am I being edged towards the exit for 'wrongthink'?,...or is there something funny I'd appreciate, do you think?

D

Deleted member 2719

When Starmer is trying to score political points on Boris, by suggesting he needs to keep his ducks in a line, when talking about, Scotland, Wales, N Ireland.
He really needs to sort the detail out first, the R was lower in England, that's why the science said we could precede with caution.

In the meantime Sturgeon has been struggling big time.

Check out the detail and facts Starmer.

So maybe it would be wiser for him to be more constructive in the future.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2020-05-17-20-31-21.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2020-05-17-20-31-21.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 119

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
When Starmer is trying to score political points on Boris, by suggesting he needs to keep his ducks in a line, when talking about, Scotland, Wales, N Ireland.
He really needs to sort the detail out first, the R was lower in England, that's why the science said we could precede with caution.

I'll say.... http://https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/nicola-sturgeon-must-prove-there-was-no-covid-19-cover-brian-wilson-2855203

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It's not the same old story tho is it? There's a brand new narrative called coronavirus. Unreasonable to assume that anybody's minds, on either side of the table, will be able to remain properly focussed on trade deals while disease ravages Europe and the UK. Seems the common sense thing to do to extend the deadline under the changed circumstances. Which is why the government will dawdle and bluster until they're finally forced to do it. There's a pattern forming here

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

I have forwarded these to Starmer. You’re clearly more of a details man.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Great to so see that Starmer has got the right wingers rattled on NSC (which I'm assuming will represent those in the general public) as well as the right-wing media.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here