Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last night I watched Charlie Brooker Antivirus screen wipe off of that there I-Player.

It's tough to imagine anyone supporting The Greatest Orator of this Generation after that excellent 45mins.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last night I watched Charlie Brooker Antivirus screen wipe off of that there I-Player.

It's tough to imagine anyone supporting The Greatest Orator of this Generation after that excellent 45mins.

Well, it’s irrelevant isn’t it? Nobody who supports Johnson is going to watch it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just watching 1 o'clock news. It's just a total breakdown of government now isn't it? Trickle-down caveat'ed waffle that those on the ground just have to try and interpret as best they can

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] needs to add the Mail on Sunday to his Pant Shitter list.

So - the story is, that in 1996, a young human-rights lawyer, generously buys a field behind his parents house for a few thousand pounds, so his disabled mother can use it to look after rescued donkeys.

The land is green belt - it’s a field - with no likelihood of ever being built on, and it isn’t for sale. This is the story in today’s MoS...

[tweet]1261802734963036160[/tweet]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] needs to add the Mail on Sunday to his Pant Shitter list.

So - the story is, that in 1996, a young human-rights lawyer, generously buys a field behind his parents house for a few thousand pounds, so his disabled mother can use it to look after rescued donkeys.

The land is green belt - it’s a field - with no likelihood of ever being built on, and it isn’t for sale. This is the story in today’s MoS...

Makes him sound like a caring, generous, loving human. I could vote for a person like that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Setting up a donkey sanctuary was the first thing Blofeld and SPECTRE did on their march to world domination.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

A worthy entry to the Pant Shitter list!

What utter drivel. I particularly like the “estimated to be large enough for 70 homes, that could sell for up to 10 million” Think big!

Maybe we should all have a rethink about our situations: Herr Tubthumper’s modest abode could be demolished, and replaced by a 20 storey luxury steel and glass condominium...that could sell for 70 million!

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
As a normal bloke who has voted Ukip and now Tory and also I am a very hard working family man, I have no problem with people doing well for themselves and having property. As long as it's legal. But I can't stand the hypocritical left such as Abbot, Lammy, Chakrabatti, Thornbury, Swinson et el. While it's perfectly normal for them to want the best for their children and families, to go to private schools, use private healthcare, own property etc. Why do they demonise others, in particular hard working working class and middle class people? Dishonest hypocrites.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
As a normal bloke who has voted Ukip and now Tory and also I am a very hard working family man, I have no problem with people doing well for themselves and having property. As long as it's legal. But I can't stand the hypocritical left such as Abbot, Lammy, Chakrabatti, Thornbury, Swinson et el. While it's perfectly normal for them to want the best for their children and families, to go to private schools, use private healthcare, own property etc. Why do they demonise others, in particular hard working working class and middle class people? Dishonest hypocrites.

Make your mind up.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Jo Swinson, the centrist? What’s she done to rattle your cage?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nazir Afzal tweeted about Keir finding out his young son, 7, had never seen a live football match, so Keir offered his Arsenal season ticket for a match. He also mentioned the field was for Keir’s disabled mother to see the donkeys.

The thread following from that is hilarious as Nazir’s son turned it down, and the inevitable banter about the Gooners & donkeys.

Personally I’m pleased that for someone who grew up south of the river, he doesn’t support Palace.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Is that all they have got against him? He’s a guy from a working class background who has done well for himself and did something nice for family. Burn him :rolleyes:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How can someone like Starmer speak for the working classes ? Only Etonian educated, Bullingdon Club members can do that.

The Mail seems to be losing the plot now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Saw this tweet this morning:

[tweet]1261943951071883264[/tweet]

Nazir Afzal tweeted about Keir finding out his young son, 7, had never seen a live football match, so Keir offered his Arsenal season ticket for a match. He also mentioned the field was for Keir’s disabled mother to see the donkeys.

Oh, so Starmer doesn't think the rules apply to him? Tickets are non-transferable Sir Keir! Just because you're a hoity-toity lawyer doesn't give you the right to just hand off a ticket to someone else. If you don't want the ticket think about all those on the waiting list. People like this make me sick. Giving some JCL an advantage over the real fans...

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
The positive response from Labour supporters on here is unfortunately for them more self-deceit . Like the idea that old Jezza Carbomb was 'the man for the job'....etc etc.
It's no use appealing to a captive audience, you have to draw back the 'natural' supporters who have deserted the party.

You think the man who gave you this or this, or further back, when he was the Director of Public Prosecutions, the will bring back the Red Wall Deserters?

The whole idea is Delusional. He's just another or Carbomb - you're looking at loose the next general election and possibly the one after that.

....but rant on in your bubbles if it makes you happy.

I'm a collectivist by nature, btw, but ho hum - I expect the usual spittle-flecked keyboard warriors to get their woodies on this post.:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here