Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Boris Johnson lied during the Brexit campaign and was called out for it. He's been sacked for lying as a journalist and again as a government minister. He's been a liar to numerous women who he's had children with.

He's been caught lying by many journalists in loads of different interviews. He lied to The Queen about prorogation of parliament.

He's now been caught barefaced lying to The House as the Prime Minister, at PMQs.

And yet, the usual suspects on here still back him to the hilt.

It's as if you could watch him take a shit in your cup of tea, say "Well, no that obviously wasn't me" and you'd not only believe him but also drink the tea. "Cheers Boris!".

Pathetic really.

I take it you`re not a fan of Boris !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can`t really I don`t know Boris as well as you do.

What are you talking about? I've just repeated stuff that has been proved to be fact. It's all been on the news. He can't deny any of it.

Well apart from shitting in your tea, but that's what's called an analogy.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
**** me. Boris Alexander De Pfeffel Johnson is Prime Minister. A man who intentionally messes his hair up before being on camera, and waffles in latin for no discernible reason.

And Rory Stewart is the "weird one.

Agreed with your first para, but Rory is still a bit weird.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Or his sister.

And his daughter Lara Lettice (hats off; great name) reportedly called him a selfish ******* when he chose to tell his wife that his girlfriend was up the duff six days after her mother died and at the end of a year when she herself had been fighting cancer. A moral vacuum as someone on here said.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wonder how those people who say "well I wasn't worried about the Coronavirus in February so why should the Government have been?" would feel if they reported a break-in at their house to be told by the police "well YOU haven't done anything to catch these criminals so why should we?"

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What are you talking about? I've just repeated stuff that has been proved to be fact. It's all been on the news. He can't deny any of it.

Well apart from shitting in your tea, but that's what's called an analogy.

More like analPG than analogy!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
This. If you've ever had any dealings with a top barrister then you realise that these are seriously clever people. Johnson is not a seriously clever person. He's just a bullshitter. He doesn't stand a chance and it is quite marvellous to watch the unravelling of his Emperor's New Clothes political persona.

Agree with your comments re top barristers.
Several years ago, in the course of our business, we had occasion to employ a barrister to represent us. I had never before even met a barrister and was just astounded how quickly he took on board all the relevant information without getting out of first gear, so to speak.
Wow, so impressive.
He was a mere Q.C.at the time(I obviously say that in jest!). He is now a High Court Judge and ,of course, a Sir!
Oh to be so bloody clever!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Agreed with your first para, but Rory is still a bit weird.

If Rory Stewart were PM now, I can’t help thinking things would have turned out better.

He would have taken Covid19 seriously from the outset and had far more idea of what measures to put in place across the board. Nor would we have the ridiculous situation of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland following a different line.,

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Good government needs a good opposition as they hold them to account. Constructive criticism is healthy, something that has been missing for a long time, here's hoping the second thing makes the first happen, though I doubt it.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
And his daughter Lara Lettice (hats off; great name) reportedly called him a selfish ******* when he chose to tell his wife that his girlfriend was up the duff six days after her mother died and at the end of a year when she herself had been fighting cancer. A moral vacuum as someone on here said.

blimey, wonder what his gaggle of kids will turn out like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here