Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth!!!

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
Hi there Brighton fans,
First thing is thankyou to all of you guys and girls for supporting PAFC this season and for all your messages of congratulations you guys have sent us now we are safe!!!
I have heard there maybe a few of you guys coming down to Plymouth next week for our last game of the season of which will be a big party after the rubbish season we have had (in administration, fighting for football league survival), just wondered how many roughly maybe coming down, and you will be all welcome at any time to come down here in Plymouth!!!

Cheers Chris
PAFC fan

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Think there'll be a few Seagulls fans who live in your neck of the woods who will be there.

So pleased you're safe now after such a horrendous time. Good luck for the future.

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
3 of us from the supporters club will be making the trip down to Plymouth next saturday it is great to think in a small way brighton fans helped you in your time of need. We look forward to meeting you all again next sat

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So pleased Plymouth have survived. Proper club with proper fans - mismanaged

So different to another club a little closer to home, criminally managed with complicit and deluded fans

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
3 of us from the supporters club will be making the trip down to Plymouth next saturday it is great to think in a small way brighton fans helped you in your time of need. We look forward to meeting you all again next sat

Thankyou and you will all be welcomed with open arms down here in Plymouth!!!

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
Well done on staying up ! How did Steve Fletcher do btw ? I have AFCB connections, and we were all rooting for him, hoping he'd do a good job for you.

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
Well done on staying up ! How did Steve Fletcher do btw ? I have AFCB connections, and we were all rooting for him, hoping he'd do a good job for you.

Steve Fletcher is a good player, he has'nt scored for us yet but he is a threat to the opponants defence as he is tall and he creates chances!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So pleased that you have survived and that it didn't go to the last game of the season. Loved you last Fanfest and will be there next week.

So will I, unfortunately my Argyle STH mate who I have been to a few games with this season cannot make it, so will be Billy no mates, but might get his ST for a freebie (Lyndhurst stand, but may see if I can swop it for a Devonport seat)
Would be good to get some local Brighton fans there and maybe all meet up somewhere beforehand.
Well worth paying the extra for the fansfest, especially this time as it should be even more fun than usual. Cornish, I will PM you soon.

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
We may do a collection at Home Park (Plymouth Argyles ground) for pompey, we are waiting for permission to do this!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We may do a collection at Home Park (Plymouth Argyles ground) for pompey, we are waiting for permission to do this!!!
I know I'm being churlish and snide, but how much support did they give you?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I wouldn't bother with a collection , they don't deserve it , unlike Argyle. You never know they could go into liquidation any day now.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
We have a few down today :) got this from a Plymouth fan.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336228802.921299.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here