plymouth

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
plymonth have sold mackey to Qpr so looks unlikely barnes will be sold to the albion unless its a big fee

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why they let us have him as they didnt rate him very highly. Depends on the new manager. whoever that may be but perhaps the deal with QPR was too good to be thrown out. Taking into account that their board with its wealthy members is arguably the richest in English football

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where is your logic as you said on another thread that Lua Lua is worth £1m in your view. Billy Sharp is moving for a reputed £600k but it is a known fact that goal scoring strikers cost most money.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Where is your logic as you said on another thread that Lua Lua is worth £1m in nyour view. Billy Sharp is moving for a reputed £600k but it is a known fact that goal scoring strikers cost most money.

Well if you think about it , Lua Lua is what 18 ? and he's playing first team football in league one , so he's obviously got a bright future ahead of him if given the right guidance , and heres a good point , a goal scoring striker you want right ? Adam Le Fondre , 26 goals this season , left Rochdale last season to go to Rotherham for only 100k , i think if we bought him for 200k that would be well spent . It seems you've always got something to say .

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well if you think about it , Lua Lua is what 18 ? and he's playing first team football in league one , so he's obviously got a bright future ahead of him if given the right guidance , and heres a good point , a goal scoring striker you want right ? Adam Le Fondre , 26 goals this season , left Rochdale last season to go to Rotherham for only 100k , i think if we bought him for 200k that would be well spent . It seems you've always got something to say .

He is 19.

And isn't a for that very thing, having something to say.

(meant in jest)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Le Fondre was a bargain he would now cost probably £500k +. Lua Lua does nothing but run fast sometimes with the ball but quite often without.

Like everybody else I have opinions sometimes they are right sometimes not but without people having opinions this board would not exist.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
a goal scoring striker you want right ? Adam Le Fondre , 26 goals this season , left Rochdale last season to go to Rotherham for only 100k , i think if we bought him for 200k that would be well spent . It seems you've always got something to say .

Thats the "believed" fee which Wikipedia gives, all other sites say undisclosed, and considering Rochdale turned down 300k + bids a short time before i expect it was a bit more than 100k.
Le Fondre would cost upwards of 500k now anyway, and has supposedly had bids of about that rejected already, i remember Peterborough had a bid rejected in january.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports