Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth on Saturday

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Anyone going?

nothing left in our season, so i thought i would join some others going down.

might run a minibus if people wanna come down?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Driving down if the weather isn't too bad, unless there's room for a fat b'stard on board.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Driving down if the weather isn't too bad, unless there's room for a fat b'stard on board.

if you want on buddy PM me. loads of space at the mo

Noone, you in?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
anyone else want that last football away day fix???

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
All us Argyle fans will welcome you to home park with open arms any time, can't wait to see some seagull fans around on Saturday!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
if you want on buddy PM me. loads of space at the mo
I'll have to give that a miss as I might have to drop the wife off to our daughter's in Pompey (spit) on the way through.

All us Argyle fans will welcome you to home park with open arms any time, can't wait to see some seagull fans around on Saturday!!!
Never been to Home Park before, is there ample parking nearby?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I'll have to give that a miss as I might have to drop the wife off to our daughter's in Pompey (spit) on the way through.

there is ample parking!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Cheers slinky

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Im going, hoping to get into fansfest but if arrangements are made to meet up somewhere else then ok with me. You need tickets in advance for fansfest. Im sure PAFC can advise on this if you need it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Im going, hoping to get into fansfest but if arrangements are made to meet up somewhere else then ok with me. You need tickets in advance for fansfest. Im sure PAFC can advise on this if you need it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Car park right outside the ground. If you're cunning enough, you'll pick a spot near the exit, allowing for a swift departure at the end rather than having to queue.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Car park right outside the ground. If you're cunning enough, you'll pick a spot near the exit, allowing for a swift departure at the end rather than having to queue.

Thanks Edna, I'm already sorted.
Planning on getting down there at 5am, getting my space, then setting up the stingers so nobody can leave before me after the game.

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
There is a new exiting system at the car park now, everyone has to use the same exit which is controlled by traffic lights now!!! The exit is half way up the car park!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it just me, or is this getting a bit ridiculous now?

Not at all. We have no game. People enjoy football. Plymouth are playing football. It'll be a laugh.

I don't see anything remotely ridiculous about it. Does that answer your question?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Not at all. We have no game. People enjoy football. Plymouth are playing football. It'll be a laugh.

I don't see anything remotely ridiculous about it. Does that answer your question?

It would appear that you are the only person to have ever asked 'is it just me...' on t'internet only to find that the answer is yes. Well done you!

What is a bit ridiculous now?

Ok, fair enough, it's just me.

I found the idea of a 500 mile round trip to watch a team, who I don't support, in a pointless game a little odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here