Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Plymouth Argyle v Portsmouth

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That's made my day.

Hartlepool, Grimsby, Barnet, Morecambe, Carlisle, Luton, Crewe, Crawley to look forward to next season.

#twats.

Plymacker

May 13, 2016
It's our pleasure to give you the right result bey. Us Janners are in 7th heaven den 'ere. Hope you beys do it against the Owls. You deserve to go up. COYSeagulls.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Really pleased for the Argyle fans. It's been an awful last 10 years for them and they deserve a day out at Wembley and hopefully move back up the football pyramid. Very happy too that it's at the expense of Pompey.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well done the Pilgrims. Let's hope we can join them in visiting Wembley.

I believe we can.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well done Plymouth. I went down to Home Park for the fans United and have kept an eye out recently. Was watching but had to walk dog and son before his bedtime.

Came up with this.
7454e92bbf36e7d3dcb6f3b84a80200e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Thanks guys.

Of all the ways to get to Wembley, breaking the hearts of your traditional rivals at the death, you couldn't write it :hilton:

Bit beery and emotional right now but good luck for tomorrow, it's not over 'til the 90+1st minute :wink:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is Westwood booing. :cry:

Yes he was, outside afterwards being consoled by a few Argyle fans.
He was also the last Pompey fan out of the away end and waited for the Argyle lap of honour, clapping before leaving.
Now, I don't know if he did it for the attention of maybe getting the camera on him and getting attention outside afterwards but I think not so credit where its due.

Very pleased for all at Argyle, it was a tough game to watch tonight but what a time to score, maybe the celebrations were a tad over the top but it was like a huge explosion after play off failure last year and many years of depression, so I would not begrudge them one second of their joy tonight.

I do not know if anything went on after the match but all day and during the match the Pompey fans were ok and actually took it quite well at the end considering the goading in their faces.

I am no fan of Pompey but I have to say what I saw.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes he was, outside afterwards being consoled by a few Argyle fans.
He was also the last Pompey fan out of the away end and waited for the Argyle lap of honour, clapping before leaving.
Now, I don't know if he did it for the attention of maybe getting the camera on him and getting attention outside afterwards but I think not so credit where its due.

Very pleased for all at Argyle, it was a tough game to watch tonight but what a time to score, maybe the celebrations were a tad over the top but it was like a huge explosion after play off failure last year and many years of depression, so I would not begrudge them one second of their joy tonight.

I do not know if anything went on after the match but all day and during the match the Pompey fans were ok and actually took it quite well at the end considering the goading in their faces.

I am no fan of Pompey but I have to say what I saw.

I am sure it was an attention seeking thing I really would like to feel sorry for them, but I can't because they are ...................#twats.:rave:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am sure it was an attention seeking thing I really would like to feel sorry for them, but I can't because they are ...................#twats.:rave:

I was not feeling sorry for them, as a Brighton fan and a lot of time for my home town club and their fans I was probably the happiest person at Home Park tonight, double bubble.

During the match, as some seagulls SWOOPED around the stadium some people in my block were singing seagulls, seagulls, there was also an outbreak of Sussex By The Sea, looked round but could not see who it was.
Block 17 around row N, are you on here? I assume it had to be Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here