Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLENTY of Steak, Chicken Pies Tonight (except at ONE kiosk)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If only it were that easy, as others have said the Soldexo staff are probably able to pull something, I somewhat doubt it to be pork though.

The cynics on here might wonder if this is a cunning plan to eventually replace the Piglet Pies with Sodexo's own offerings. The stuffed with pork, will likely be less stuffed once other choices are no longer available.

Hobgoblin might be worth a try, I just hope they don't roll the kegs down the concourse and then expect, the cask conditioned beer, to be bright, like they do with the Harveys.

My own thinking is that midweek games pose a different problem for the suppliers and caterers and this could be a strategy for the future. If you've already eaten breakfast , lunch and dinner do you opt for a pie or pork filled bap ?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
My own thinking is that midweek games pose a different problem for the suppliers and caterers and this could be a strategy for the future. If you've already eaten breakfast , lunch and dinner do you opt for a pie or pork filled bap ?

My problem with evening games, is that a pie is just not filling enough. So its the option of either spending double on 2 pies or eating before getting to the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here