Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLENTY of Steak, Chicken Pies Tonight (except at ONE kiosk)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I wonder if there is going to be a special Christmas pie this year for the Huddersfield game? It'll be my first match since Millwall so I'm expecting an original pie filling this time round.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
By the looks of it, this is only at one kiosk in the north. The rest of the ground is unaffected

Copied and pasted

Pulled Pork baps will be available in the North Stand concourse, from the centre kiosk, and in the West Stand lower and West Stand upper concourses, from the kiosks at the south end. These baps will replace the Steak & Ale and the Chicken & Ham pies, priced at £3.90 each, and available in the two for £6 or three for £7 meal deals.

So it is only at specific kiosks. If you want the pies, go to a different kiosk.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Copied and pasted

Pulled Pork baps will be available in the North Stand concourse, from the centre kiosk, and in the West Stand lower and West Stand upper concourses, from the kiosks at the south end. These baps will replace the Steak & Ale and the Chicken & Ham pies, priced at £3.90 each, and available in the two for £6 or three for £7 meal deals.

So it is only at specific kiosks. If you want the pies, go to a different kiosk.

That is pretty clumsily worded. I had to look a couple of times for clarification.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't understand why they keep chopping and changing the availability of food between the various stands. :

They don't. At least they never have where I've been. It's always a case of "What do have left"?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't believe they have taken off the C&H Pie at that short notice. What a shambles.

Midweek game ? If they gauge the sales numbers right you can reduce overheads on the production line in the factory. There would be a rebellion if this happened for a Saturday game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Midweek game ? If they gauge the sales numbers right you can reduce overheads on the production line in the factory. There would be a rebellion if this happened for a Saturday game.

They haven't reduced the numbers but replaced them with an alternative at CERTAIN kiosks. Some fans may want an selection rather than pies and pies.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some fans may want an selection rather than pies and pies.

A selection ? Isn't it normally the case of what is left by the time you get to the front of the queue ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is there some form of restraining order in place?? I though Cranberries were on the Daily Express list of miracle cures for everything?

I'm sure they are.

Then the Daily Mail will insist they're immigrants here to sponge off the NHS and give you cancer in an off-the-shoulder red floor length dress- type thing.

That, and they're not advised if you're on rat poison.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Glad I wasn't the only one!

But you didn't look a couple of times for clarification. You looked once and started a thread that's caused a kerfuffle!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have just the phoned up the club and asked for a refund on my ticket. It's POINTLESS me going if I wont be able to eat a pie.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just had a read through the email and didnt think it was worded that well, will certantly confuse a few.

Will probably eat before i get there anyway.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
By only having Chicken Balti available Sodexo aim to get it 100% right in serving the customer with the correct flavoured pie.

If only it were that easy, as others have said the Soldexo staff are probably able to pull something, I somewhat doubt it to be pork though.

The cynics on here might wonder if this is a cunning plan to eventually replace the Piglet Pies with Sodexo's own offerings. The stuffed with pork, will likely be less stuffed once other choices are no longer available.

Hobgoblin might be worth a try, I just hope they don't roll the kegs down the concourse and then expect, the cask conditioned beer, to be bright, like they do with the Harveys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here