Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please take two minutes to complete this survey on BHA and homophobia at games

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"How often have you heard homophobic abuse aimed at Brighton & Hove Albion players?" where's the option for Never?

It was directed at the players at Blackburn Every time a Btn player was fouled and fell over, the Blackburn fans sang 'Soft southern poofters'.

Edit got the games mixed up.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The more people make of this subject, the worse it will get...It's a football crowd it's not personal. They pick on one subject that identifies with Brighton (i.e gays) and chants about it, big deal...How many people who are offended by this have sang, sign on to the scousers. Or in you northern slums to anyone up north..Get a grip people ffs, it's no big deal.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wondered if I was alone there. I don't tend to stand beside the opposition fans though

Woking away, chants of 'Gayboy' aimed at Sparrow and a couple of others from behind the goal, only incidence I can think of.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Pretty loaded and incompetently designed survey. You would fail data handling at GCSE. Not much better than the quality of BHASC stuff.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The more people make of this subject, the worse it will get...It's a football crowd it's not personal. They pick on one subject that identifies with Brighton (i.e gays) and chants about it, big deal...How many people who are offended by this have sang, sign on to the scousers. Or in you northern slums to anyone up north..Get a grip people ffs, it's no big deal.

The problem is that some fans have had personal attacks, verbal and physical so there has to be a start somewhere. Are all gays paedophiles? Are all gays rapists? That is what some of the fans have had. It's ok posting on Nsc that it doesn't affect you, but if you haven't had personal experience of the nasty stuff, then you can sit there typing that you don't care to your heart's content.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here