Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Please support my local primary school

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I'm hoping NSC can once again do its magic - please!

Pevensey and Westham Primary School is one of 10 finalists out of 200 in a competition to win a playground makeover.

The pupils at Pevensey & Westham School have created an amazing Swan and learnt about the damage plastic waste has on animals and the importance of recycling.

Please click on the picture of the Swan and then Like, Comment and Share to make sure your vote is counted. Then share with your friends and family so they too can vote.

https://www.facebook.com/compositeprime/photos/a.1196154530468370/5160938817323235/?type=3

The competition closes at the weekend so please be quick.

And for those of you wondering why I haven't been active on NSC for a long time, it is because I had a stroke which put me out of action for quite a while.

Thank you all very muchly! :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Give us a P"

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Bounce

I'm hoping NSC can once again do its magic - please!

Pevensey and Westham Primary School is one of 10 finalists out of 200 in a competition to win a playground makeover.

The pupils at Pevensey & Westham School have created an amazing Swan and learnt about the damage plastic waste has on animals and the importance of recycling.

Please click on the picture of the Swan and then Like, Comment and Share to make sure your vote is counted. Then share with your friends and family so they too can vote.

https://www.facebook.com/compositeprime/photos/a.1196154530468370/5160938817323235/?type=3

The competition closes at the weekend so please be quick.

And for those of you wondering why I haven't been active on NSC for a long time, it is because I had a stroke which put me out of action for quite a while.

Thank you all very muchly! :albion2:

:bounce:

Pevensey and Westham Primary School is in with a real chance of winning a playground makeover - so your help to make dreams become a reality for these truly amazing young people could make all the difference!

This weekend is the last chance to vote so in between watching the Women's Euros, cooling off and ordering your new BHA away kit please do Like, Comment and Share for PAWS

Thank you all very muchly! :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here