Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please sign here for Wrexham on 20 November

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Richie Morris said:
Im only joking. I am still trying to get a ticket for the home game!

I think it is more important for people to go to Wrexham that week.

I would love to join you but we are going to need a few people at Withdean to handle things there.

well if i dont go you can have my ticket!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
What real spirit!!!

This really is taking me back to the dark days under Bellotti and Archer - fans uniting for the good of the game

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Are you coming on the KOP please?

Much better there, and it's cheaper too!

I usually stand at the top of the KOP which sounds pretty good when you are there but apparently people in the PGS (Pryce Griffiths stand) to the right of the away end keep saying they cant' hear us sing. It's funny that as when I've been in the PGS I can hear the Kop singing perfectly. It's a conspiracy :)

If I was meeting a few of you guys though I would probably stand a bit further down the kop as it's nearer the pitch and your presence might rouse a few more of our quieter fans into a bit of atmosphere which should then get the whole ground moving I hope!

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
OTLW, if you have room I'll come down! Not sure how else to get down?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
StephenWrexhamFc said:
Are you coming on the KOP please?

Much better there, and it's cheaper too!

I usually stand at the top of the KOP which sounds pretty good when you are there but apparently people in the PGS (Pryce Griffiths stand) to the right of the away end keep saying they cant' hear us sing. It's funny that as when I've been in the PGS I can hear the Kop singing perfectly. It's a conspiracy :)

If I was meeting a few of you guys though I would probably stand a bit further down the kop as it's nearer the pitch and your presence might rouse a few more of our quieter fans into a bit of atmosphere which should then get the whole ground moving I hope!

Have to say I couldn't here you lot sing when I was in the PGS for the Wednesday match, though we were losing for most of the game :lolol: We do sound loud in the kop but you really can't here any of us coz of that roof!

PGS means pryce griffiths stand, think ill pay extra and watch the game from there aganist Bristol. Its the new stand by the main road. Kop is standing, 10 quid and PGS is sitting at 16quid

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
wrexhamgnasher said:
Have to say I couldn't here you lot sing when I was in the PGS for the Wednesday match, though we were losing for most of the game :lolol: We do sound loud in the kop but you really can't here any of us coz of that roof!

PGS means pryce griffiths stand, think ill pay extra and watch the game from there aganist Bristol. Its the new stand by the main road. Kop is standing, 10 quid and PGS is sitting at 16quid

I guess we'll go with the majority - where do the core Wrexham "anti-Hamilton" singing fans stand or sit?

No problem about a lift Northstander!

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Stephen might not agree but its the PGS, after buying my season ticket this year for the kop I now wish I had gone in PGS for that very reason. Most of the dismal jimmys sit in the PGS. But then most of the anti-hamilton songs come from the Kop. But then you get the singing and banter with the opposition fans from the frontliners in the PGS.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
The Kop has always traditionally been where the hard core supporters stood, the ones who make the most noise, since the PGS was opened in 1999 though a few of the singers have migrated into there. I quite like the PG stand when I go in there, but the Kop's where most of the people I know stand.

I always feel as if I am encroaching when I am in the PG because someone tells you to sit down or gives you funny looks when you shout something, whereas on the Kop you can start chants and people will join in.

I suppose if you sit near the burberry's in the PG nearest the away end it's ok but then you've got the coppers scrutinising you and the away fans mocking you etc etc!

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
The Paddock

Don't listen to them.
The Paddock is by far the better part of the ground to come.
You get the banter with the opposition team and manager in the dugout.
I also have to mention the very camp looking fans that congregate there !:lolol: (which is why I always bring Mrs glyndwr to the match with me).

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
As I'll still be in Canada I won't be there but as a veteran of the Spurs/Wrexham cup game at White Hart Lane of 1978 (in with the Wrecsam boys of course - 3-3 wasn't it - great game) my thoughts will be with you guys. I will be wearing my nice red Welsh rugby shirt all day...

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Yeah, but we'll need to be sitting down for the "Stand Up if you Want Him Out" chant to have any effect!!!!
:lolol:

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
John Boy said:
I can't make the Wrexham game, as I'll be at Withdean on the 20th, but do you think it will be a good idea to ask fans from other clubs if they want to attend?

well don't ask the Southampton (FANS ?), when I posted the Help Wrexham thread on one of their fanzine websites all I got was sarcastic replies such as this

Bloody Foreign Teams... allways on the scrounge! I hear there is a Team in Botswana that needs new Boots, I would rather help them... There is some hope they may produce a few good players!

what an arsewipe!

:tosser::censored:

Lush

Mods' Pet
pompeydel said:
well don't ask the Southampton (FANS ?), when I posted the Help Wrexham thread on one of their fanzine websites all I got was sarcastic replies such as this

Bloody Foreign Teams... allways on the scrounge! I hear there is a Team in Botswana that needs new Boots, I would rather help them... There is some hope they may produce a few good players!

what an arsewipe!

:tosser::censored:

I can understand why they might be a bit grumpy today though.

I shall be wearing red at Withdean - if I can find something.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Reckon on quick count up - if everyone who indicated they will go, we should have at least 20 Brighton there!

Hopefully a lot more when the message reaches a widre audience this weekend!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

onlyaboho

Oct 4, 2004
Will be at withdean on the 20th-but will be wearing my Wrexham shirt!
good luck for the trip up, if there's another trip planned when we're not playing at home i'll be up for going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here