Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Please Potter

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Stick by the manager it will turnaround ! Don't you think we have made progress even if it is a little ?
At first I did. 1 win in the whole of 2020 tells me we have gone backwards.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Simply play players in their position Davy is better in the middle than Burn is anywhere in our backline and let White do his job.

You also have Alzate, Molumby who can play in the middle.

Yes agreed with that he plays players out of position (apparently Alzate is unwell but he is a good player) However, Propper is too slow and craps himself in front of goal. White should be in the back line.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Has to go. Players don’t want to play for him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone else the other day reckoned he has lost the dressing room... more of a case of wishful thinking from the Potter out brigade. Absolutely no way has he lost the dressing room

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes agreed with that he plays players out of position (apparently Alzate is unwell but he is a good player) However, Propper is too slow and craps himself in front of goal. White should be in the back line.

Did you watch that second half? Davy ticks us over brilliantly. Dont think he struggles for pace either. Maybe not the quickest but not something id say is lacking.

Not going to blame potter for not playing him for 90 mins but he was certainly influential in that second half performance. But potter needs to get the basics right which he simply isnt at the moment. At least the second half gave us hope.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Please **** off Potter and could you leave your BHA coat and tie at reception on the way out you cretin...........

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thinks Dunk's interview probably tells you who did all the talking at half time.... led by example second half.

We look so much better just going for it rather than the slow ponderous build up , quick incisive through balls including the one from Sanchez.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He soooooooooooooooo wet. Get a backbone start calling out these players and decisions against us. Pussy that's what he is a pussy

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Time to go for it in games......2nd half shows we can and need to take this approach going forward...and looked a threat !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here