Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLease please please.....

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Hurry up and sign someone Sladey, Im getting cold turkey!!!!
Im really excited about the new season but it seems sooooo far away, so could you make my/our life alot easier by giving me/us something footbally to chew on.
:albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2:
Ta s'much.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He said somewhere he's in talks with alot of people, so that's good. I'm getting bored though, and I'm hoping for news soon! EVERY other club seem to be snapping people up!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
He said somewhere he's in talks with alot of people, so that's good. I'm getting bored though, and I'm hoping for news soon! EVERY other club seem to be snapping people up!
Yep know what you mean. I snap up the Argus every morning only to find some bit of rehashed Albion stuff about players we already have. Cant remember being this frustrated EVER!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know! It's annoying when fans of other clubs are banging on about the players they've signed and how good they're going to be next season.

To be honest though, I'm not too concerned about missing out on most of the players who have already signed for someone. Apart from Jonathon Worthington and David Lucas, I'm not concerned about any of them really.

Jermaine Wright and Marlon Broomes have been released by Blackpool, good signings I would think. :thumbsup:

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
I know! It's annoying when fans of other clubs are banging on about the players they've signed and how good they're going to be next season.

To be honest though, I'm not too concerned about missing out on most of the players who have already signed for someone. Apart from Jonathon Worthington and David Lucas, I'm not concerned about any of them really.

Jermaine Wright and Marlon Broomes have been released by Blackpool, good signings I would think. :thumbsup:
I dont care if we sign Southamptons tea lady just as long as we sign someone soooooooon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here