Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help - lost property

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Really? He stole the bloody things and thought he'd get away with it, but now he's seen a thread here, and he's had a bit to drink, he's felt like fessing up. Marshy's just lucky the guilt has had the better of our resident thief.

You can't possibly think I'm being serious.

ha ha......once again i am FLOUNDERING...!

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Really? He stole the bloody things and thought he'd get away with it, but now he's seen a thread here, and he's had a bit to drink, he's felt like fessing up. Marshy's just lucky the guilt has had the better of our resident thief.

You can't possibly think I'm being serious.

Don't be daft mate, why do people have to turn something so simple into a big drama. I stand next to the guy every home game so I knew that I'd see him Tuesday.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Bloody Hell.....I'm totally confused. I've lost track of who the Goodies and the Baddies are! Great NSC has proved its worth again, shame it leads to unnecessary comments...... should be sin binned. :ban:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I found a IPhone 5 on the outer concourse outside the shop early yesterday and gave it to a it a steward who said a guy had ask if one had been found was it anyone on here?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be daft mate, why do people have to turn something so simple into a big drama. I stand next to the guy every home game so I knew that I'd see him Tuesday.
Suddenly realised you wouldn't be able to look 'im in the eye did ya? Terrible thing to live with, gilt.
Earth to MattyC, earth to MattyC! You're quoting this, so as you're typing, this text is right above yours - I was kidding pal (as I said in the last post you quoted), it was very helpful of you to pick up the shirts.

Bloody Hell.....I'm totally confused. I've lost track of who the Goodies and the Baddies are!
I think that makes you one of the baddies.
shame it leads to unnecessary comments...... should be sin binned. :ban:
See ya.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Crikey ur on our board at 04.47 and 06.12 commenting on a lost property thread, what the fvck is that about ? Really weird!!

That could either mean that I have my alarm set for every hour so I can wake up and check if there is anything I can comment on NSC, or it could be that I am already awake as that is what my work requires.

Your spelling of ur though is in my opinion really weird

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
That could either mean that I have my alarm set for every hour so I can wake up and check if there is anything I can comment on NSC, or it could be that I am already awake as that is what my work requires.

Your spelling of ur though is in my opinion really weird

That's fine as it's not your forum, now do one u worthless piece of shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here