Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help, I need to sort a Palarse fan!!

Jan 26, 2004
I have recently started a new job for Churchill in Ipswich (I know they sponsor Palarse - but hey they pay the bills) and I was shocked to hear of a Palarse fan working in Customer Services.

I have found out that he's not management, so I wont get sacked, but would like to send him some anti - Palarse emails with funny pictures of captions (you know the sort), so if anyone has any of knows where to get some please let me know or send them to me on jordan_seagulls_harris@hotmail.com please.

These pesky Palarse fans in Suffolk think they are safe, they don't expect any Albion, and need to be warned!!!!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
send him this,it will make him chuckle

selhurst3.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sad twat bton rock

sad twat

it was 0 - 0 our last game - and we DOMINATED

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
Nah, I've tried gifs and jpegs, all well below the limit. I reckon the Nazi Administrators have blocked me. :angry:

Send it to me and I'll post it.

In the meantime here's something Yorkie found

100dtstk_240602_062_300x200.jpg

Last edited:

Jan 26, 2004
Cheers for that, it will be a nice start, but if anyone has got anymore, then please let me have them!

Cheers

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Maybe you could remind him that Millwall fans refer to Palace fans as "Crippled Alice". Funny and typical Millwall style.:lolol:

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Liverpool 9-0 Crystal Palace
Division One Season 89-90
Anfield
12th September 1989
Author: Steve Horton

Liverpool notched up a best ever top flight victory when they demolished Steve Coppell's newly promoted side. A league record was set as eight players scored, the most number from one side ever to do so in a game, including crowd favourite John Aldridge who was on the brink of a move to Spain.

On a mild early autumn evening, Liverpool went ahead on seven minutes with an angled shot from Steve Nicol. Palace must have known it wouldn't be their night on the quarter hour when they struck a post from a free kick, only to see the resulting clearance lead to Steve McMahon making it 2-0 with a beautiful lob. The third goal came on the stroke of half time, when Ian Rush scored from close range after Peter Beardsley's shot was blocked.

With the Reds kicking into the Kop for the second half, it was evident that Palace may crumble. On 56 minutes, Gary Gillespie headed home after John Barnes had flicked on a Beardsley corner. Five minutes later Beardsley went from provider to scorer as he cut through the Palace defence to put the Liverpool 5-0 up.

In the 68th minute, Hopkins fouled Ian Rush in the box and the referee awarded a penalty. John Barnes would normally have taken it but Dalglish sent on John Aldridge. Having already agreed terms for a move to Real Sociedad, he knew it could be his last chance to make a mark in front of the Kop. He smashed the ball home and celebrated as if he had scored a title clinching goal. Soon after Palace had a penalty of their own and argued amongst themselves as to who shouldn't take it. Geoff Thomas, as captain, shouldered responsibility and after a short hurried warm up blazed high over the bar.

The Reds had no sympathies for the distraught opposition players and the onslaught continued relentlessly. After 79 minutes Barnes curled a free kick into the top corner to make it 7-0, while three minutes later his corner was met with a rocket header by Glenn Hysen for the eighth. So far, nobody had found the net twice and the only outfield players not to find the net were David Burrows, Alan Hansen and Ronnie Whelan. But in the final minute Steve Nicol completed the rout with his second, scoring from a Burrows cross.

At the end of the game John Aldridge bade an emotional farewell to the Kop, throwing his boots and shirt into the crowd. Steve Nicol, who had opened and closed the scoring, said 'what on earth can you say after that. Just to be there was a privilege.' Palace boss Steve Coppell knew he'd have to pick up his players quickly, commenting that he felt like he'd just gone through fifteen rounds with Mike Tyson. By the end of the season they got their revenge, beating the Reds 4-3 in an epic FA Cup semi final at Villa Park.

Attendance: 35,779
Reds scorers: Nicol 2, McMahon, Rush, Gillespie, Beardsley, Aldridge(pen), Barnes, Hysen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here