Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please be in seats by 2.30 on Saturday for Jacob and Matt tributes

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Have to echo what others have said on this thread.
I was one of the guys from Mile Oak FC holding part of the Grimstone shirt on the pitch during the tribute. Had tears rolling down my cheeks during the video clip on the big screens.
I literally cannot put into words how well the club has acted during this traumatic time. We have some wonderful people employed or otherwise involved with this club. Have never come across Tom Gorringe before the last couple of weeks, but it is clear to see what a great job he does and why the club rate him. Richard Reynolds excellent on the PA system. Brett Mendoza for the work he does with REMF. Barber and Bloom for the assistance they have given Worthing United during this ordeal has been nothing short of sensational.
I thought #together was a cheesy throwaway word with little meaning, however I was wrong. #together is perfect way to describe the way people have come as one to support this club. Makes me proud to be a Brighton fan.

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
Very proud of my club, and fellow fans. Been supporting for 43 years now, and have never experienced anything quite as emotional at a football match. The silence from 24,000+ people during the video tribute said so much

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just watched the tribute video on Seagulls Player, and I noticed that the tops that the Albion players were wearing in the pre-match line-up had Worthing United-blue stripes down the arms, in place of the normal white. Yet ANOTHER fantastic little touch, and great attention to detail from the club.

Stockdale once again showing his class with a Worthing United scarf, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here