Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] PlayStation plus

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Yesterday while playing the games kept freezing it was the same on all games I deleted games from external hard drive made no difference so I re initialised the whole thing and just assumed the games I’d purchased and ps+ would be there once I signed into my account seems not though so I’ve lost 2/3 months worth of ps+ and a few games

Anyone have any ideas about what I can do? I’ve emailed PlayStation they’ve not got back as yet

Any advice would be appreciated

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Yesterday while playing the games kept freezing it was the same on all games I deleted games from external hard drive made no difference so I re initialised the whole thing and just assumed the games I’d purchased and ps+ would be there once I signed into my account seems not though so I’ve lost 2/3 months worth of ps+ and a few games

Anyone have any ideas about what I can do? I’ve emailed PlayStation they’ve not got back as yet

Any advice would be appreciated

Have the games also disappeared from your library? If not they can be downloaded from there. I think you'd need to check the purchased section.

Failing that, are the games showing they've been purchased if you look on the PS Store? If so you'll be able to download.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here