Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playoffs then??

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
8 point from the last playoff place (tranmere)
9 points from the relegation spot (cheltenham)

time for some ridiculous speculation about albion getting promoted again??

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
if we didn't have hope in our lives it would be a boring life so whats wrong with wanting us to get in to the play-offs

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Premature:

We can handle Leeds and Forest at home, but how would we get on against Colchester and West Ham?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Playing like that? I don't think!

Although if we get that amount of luck every game, i wouldn't rule it out!:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
6 more points to be safe and then blood some more youngsters like Sullivan/Martin. Get a YES from Ruth Kelly in the summer and then go for the league next season.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
veade said:
if we didn't have hope in our lives it would be a boring life so whats wrong with wanting us to get in to the play-offs

:clap: :clap:

Oct 25, 2003
BensGrandad said:
6 more points to be safe and then blood some more youngsters like Sullivan/Martin. Get a YES from Ruth Kelly in the summer and then go for the league next season.

you've certainly lightened up recently kind sir. i agree ENTIRELY:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hitony said:
Thing is........if we got into the play offs.......what would all the whingers on here have to whinge about

Ticket availability for the playoffs, how long they had to queue for (take your pick) :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yorkie said:
Ticket availability for the playoffs, how long they had to queue for (take your pick) :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ahh good point Yorkie.......i obviously did not think this through properly eh :lolol: and theres the cost of the tickets the fact STH didnt get first shout right up until 1 hour before the kick off, the cost of the burgers etc etc................:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plenty to maon about even when we are winning - watch this space

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Plenty to maon about even when we are winning - watch this space

I've watched that space for the last fifteen minutes and not one moan. What a pile of crap

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I dont think we are good enough..but you just never know..there is no harm in looking at achieving that...

The players go on the pitch to win every game and would want something to aim for..weve more or less guarenteed our safety this season...now look towards keeping this run going..and who knows!

If we win the nexy two...both very hard games then why not book a b&b in baaaaardiff!

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here