Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Playoffs START tonight at FRATTON Park*

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Portsmouth v Plymouth League Two semi-final first leg

Big match tonight at a sold-out Fratton Park for the start of the league play-offs.

A lot of Pompey fans think they've served their time in the basement and are due to get back into the Championship soon, at least. I really hope Plymouth smash them tonight against the bell-ringing #twats and there's loads of close-ups of the tattooed tearjerkers. No doubt the referee will be heavily influenced by the hostile atmosphere.

Come on Argyle. GREEN ARMY!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on Argyle. I want to see tears in the Bell End tonight.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just hope they've organised a giant screen to be set up on Southsea Common, to cater for the hundred thousand or so of the Greatest Fans In The WorldTM who couldn't get tickets.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The #twats are going up, I reckon.

A club that size and with support that FERVENT should really be playing in the World Cup though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't Plymouth have a rather good come-from-behind win against the #twats at Fratton a few weeks back, with TWO goals inside 60 seconds in the dying minutes ? A repeat of that would make me happy. Very happy indeed.

No team deserves to remain in the noddy league more than them. Long may it continue.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't Plymouth have a rather good come-from-behind win against the #twats at Fratton a few weeks back, with TWO goals inside 60 seconds in the dying minutes ? A repeat of that would make me happy. Very happy indeed.

No team deserves to remain in the noddy league more than them. Long may it continue.

They did indeed, thus SCUPPERING the #twats automatic promotion hopes, more or less.

That said, history isn't always as kind as it should be to teams who have pre-play off morale-boosting victories over their future opponents, so....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Given my new-found power, we could just automatically replace all instances of Portsmouth and Pompey with #twats. Just an idea, like.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I'd be happy to see the Greens beat Pompey, but would love it if it was the Dons promoted, what a chance for them to have real revenge against MK Plastic in League 1 next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here