Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Playground football

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Beautiful touch to setup the chance, so happy for him and you could see how delighted the whole team was for him - great scenes! I was thrilled when it went it as was a bit of a nervy watch...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Couple of Bournemouth players just stood there waiting for something to happen. Enciso stops, has a chat with the keeper, calls his Mum, then slots it in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Couple of Bournemouth players just stood there waiting for something to happen. Enciso stops, has a chat with the keeper, calls his Mum, then slots it in.
While the side cameraperson prempts the shot so leaves us looking at their keeper for 20 minutes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He’s too small. Needs beefing up. What a prospect

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yep, spot on. He warms up and plays like a massively talented kid in the playground and that’s why my boys love him and I do too. That goal was playground football personified.

There aren’t enough of these kids coming through these days as it gets coached out of them but it’s wonderful to see when they do break through. He’s a joy!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Assume Chelsea have already offered $22m, Bruno and a bag of M&M's for Enciso tonight ?
Nah, Chelsea Todd has gone large with £120m, Colwill and a Chelsea Pensioner to get the deal over the line!

Meanwhile, what a bloody fantastically hilarious goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here