Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you have watched at the Euro's that you think would be realistic/decent signings..

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Clearly, hence the reply to a thread attempting to identify talent at a tournament.

I think you have misinterpreted the thread SB. I am not asking about players the club are scouting as clearly we would already have targets in mind. I was saying as arm chair supporters which players would you like to see us go for that would be realistic.

Clearly a difference between the two.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
John Guidetti will be a star at this tournament. I think Celta Vigo will cash in on him afterwards.

Realistically? Arkadiusz Milik, Hal Robson-Kanu and ......Tamas Priskin :)lolol:).

Milik scored a load of goals for Ajax last season and has a great record for Poland too. He's destined for bigger things than the Championship.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ermir Lemjani. Albanian left-back (we all know how important cover in that position is...)
Pacey,tricky and excellent going forward against the Swiss.
Previously unheard of (by me) so I shall therefore assume he's within our range.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ermir Lemjani. Albanian left-back (we all know how important cover in that position is...)
Previously unheard of (by me) so I shall therefore assume he's within our range.

He's been quality again. Plays left back/left wing-back/midfield/left wing. Second decent game against a far superior team. Should probably have scored but stood out.
Hope we're watching.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Was just about to post exactly the same player.... How strange :)

Looks excellent to be fair. Get him in.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's been quality again. Plays left back/left wing-back/midfield/left wing. Second decent game against a far superior team. Should probably have scored but stood out.
Hope we're watching.

Yup. Well done. Looked really impressive. Mind you, there were a fair few Albanians that looked good tonight. They've really done themselves credit this tournament, whatever the results show.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Hope we're watching.

Would be nice to have a couple more versatile players in the squad. Apparently he has a year left on his contract with Rennes, he'd been on loan at Nantes and they have a buying option that they haven't executed yet, so...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I thought Ajeti looked good, & only 22. France didn't score until he was subbed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here