Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players who dont clap the fans when being subbed

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
does annoy anyone else ?

Scott Parker was quality against Spain, well deserved man of the match gets subbed with about 5 mins to go, everyone at Wembley clapping him off probably every english fan watching on tv clapping him and he doesnt even muster a single clap

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why should the fans get applause? They're merely sitting on their arses whereas he gave a Man of the Match performance against the World Champions.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
Why should the fans get applause? They're merely sitting on their arses whereas he gave a Man of the Match performance against the World Champions.

well some of those fans have probably spent a lot of money on tickets , travel , food , etc , just think a little clap to say thanks for the applause is not hard

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
well some of those fans have probably spent a lot of money on tickets , travel , food , etc , just think a little clap to say thanks for the applause is not hard

They want or deserve applause for spending money on food?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
does annoy anyone else ?

Scott Parker was quality against Spain, well deserved man of the match gets subbed with about 5 mins to go, everyone at Wembley clapping him off probably every english fan watching on tv clapping him and he doesnt even muster a single clap

Reminded me of Glenn Murray at Brentford. I don't hold grudges though! :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If someone says to me "well done mate", I dont tend to say "well done" back tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here