Players wanted for football at the Goldstone...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Ha! Yeah that was quite bad I will admit :blush:. Although not as bad as your attempt at slowing me down by trying to take the shirt off my back.

Ha ha lol :) what was most embarrassing was that the 4 year old ball boy scored exactly the same amount of goals as I did!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's all kicking again in the park at 10.30 if anyone fancies it.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Did anyone pick up a pair of grey jogging bottoms? I left mine there :blush:. Also i'm going to be away for a few weeks, after a hefty challenge turns out I have torn a muscle in my hip :down:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Did anyone pick up a pair of grey jogging bottoms? I left mine there :blush:. Also i'm going to be away for a few weeks, after a hefty challenge turns out I have torn a muscle in my hip :down:

Sorry to hear that mate. And there was me thinking you were doing a Spanish Dave roll-about-and-look-injured special.

The good news is that your troosers were spotted near where your hip-bone landed. They are safely stashed with the goals.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Hahaha! The thought did cross my mind, I should have thrown a Barnes strop and demanded a penalty too :thumbsup:. And thanks for that, shall pick them up when I can.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Playing again this morning if anyone fancies a kickabout. Christmas hats essential but by no mean compulsory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports