Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players to leave our club

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Ben Roberts and more recently, Vicente. Absolutely gutted about Orlandi. #bringbackOrlandi

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Murray. If he'd scored 30 goals for us rather than Palace in 2012/13, where would we be now?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Recently: Orlandi.

Further back: Murray, Zamora, Cullip.

I also remember being a bit gutted that Darren Currie left us.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I was gutted when I thought we had lost Calderon to Southampton as I saw him as a sort of figurehead of the future for our club (and I still do). Then he did a U-turn. :clap2:

Apart from that little scare no one has worried me too much.

dabadass_209

May 9, 2014
Murray for me. Natural born goalscorers are hard to come by so to let him go to our arch rivals for nothing was insane. Hurts even more to know the goals he scored helped them get to where they are as Easter and Wilbraham definitely wouldn't have got them up.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
For me there's too many. It's good that we've had some excellent players in recent years.

Zamora was always expected to leave, but I remember there being a lot of outrage over the small transfer fee we received.

Sidwell leaving was a blow because we simply couldn't compete with Reading and Pardew was being a prick about it as usual, highjacking any player Coppell wanted to sign.

I was sad about Hammond leaving when he was sold after criticising the board, but that was cushioned by us signing Murray. But when Murray left shortly after Gus refused to offer Forster a new contract, that felt like a low blow, losing both our best strikers unnecessarily.

But the worse for me was El-Abd. Not our greatest player, but a brilliant servant to the club and he probably had it in him to continue at the Albion.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Mike Small. Never replaced him properly, and we went down.

Oh, and Sergei Gotsmanov - to Southampton RESERVES. I cuffing loved that skinny little runt.

Gotsmanov - undoubtably, he was sheer class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here