Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players That Have Played For Both BHA & WHU

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Brian Dear. We had him on loan for a bit. Far too good for us, if he'd lost weight he'd have been a very decent player

He was porky, but as you say, a good player.
I remember one particular shot of his that must have nearly smashed the crossbar!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
bit of trivia

ex-Brighton manager who played for West Ham in the 1940 Wartime Cup Final?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Brian Dear. We had him on loan for a bit. Far too good for us, if he'd lost weight he'd have been a very decent player

didn't know him,great shout

looked him up and he holds the record for scoring 5 goals in one match the quickest

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
didn't know him,great shout

looked him up and he holds the record for scoring 5 goals in one match the quickest

He was very, very good for us - looked like a top player. I looked him up too and see he scored a goal every two games in the First Division. Reading between the lines, he had a problem with booze (his weight was probably a hint) but he had genuine class.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I was at the Goldstone when we beat West Ham 1-0 in April 1991. Miklosko let a scuffed shot from Byrne (I think) get past him somehow.

In the West Ham team were George Parris and Chris Hughton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Paul Kitson.

I say “played”...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Kieran Sadlier - Haywards Heath-born lad who came through the youth system at West Ham. Played a couple of matches for the Albion development squad on trial in October 2014.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here