Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players Cars

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Apparently Chris Hughton won’t drive anything newer than a 17 plate, ensuring the optimal period of bedding in is adhered to.

KLL used to have a BMW X6 often parked at Hickstead Shell for away games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Alexis Mac Allister drives an AMG mercedes. Saw him park up on the double yellows on church road and leave the car unattended with the engine running while he got some money out of a cash machine!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
nothing beats this IMO.

wardy-rover.jpg Wardy used to love a bit of dogging. :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Paul,Clark had a Capri that I seem to recall that he didn’t stop quickly enough when late for training and drove into the wall in the car park. He played a bit like that too.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Any player have a motorbikes?

I wouldn'r be suprised if theyre not allowed and its in contracts . . . . back in the 90's I was threatened to have it written into a record deal I couldn't ride my scooter, I'd been knocked off and dislocated my shoulder . . . threatening gigs etc.

zidane vespa.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Saw Knocky arrive at the Amex in one of these Bentley SUV things just before his loan move. Ugly imo. £150k
Screenshot_20201006_134108.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I papped Dan Burn leaving Lancing in his Mini Cooper.

Rover-Mini-Cooper-Sport-500-Review-Test-Drive-00.jpg

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
Peter O'Sullivan had an orange(!) FIAT Strada, back in the day. As a kid I remember seeing him driving away from the Goldstone.

BDB also has a black Mercedes SUV with a personalised number, and Maty Ryan has a matte grey 911 on Belgian plates I think.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I first realised that even Championship players enjoy incredible riches when I saw Brezovan getting out his £125,000 SUV by the Amex shop on a non-match day in about 2012.

Separately, I was at Withdean gym the day before Poyet took us to that famous St Mary's win and he was taking his new players through a Saturday training session. Poyet drove away in a classy Mercedes S65 AMG in black.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here