'Player' wot a joke

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Isn't he Insider? See post 78

could be
but you might ask the Question why has nothing been said or done before now
we have been in Eastbourne now for nearly a year and I was sending emails to "PLAYER" while we lived in Wales when like yourself when it did not work there was no other commentary.....just silence
I am more fortunate now as I can listen on the radio

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
could be
but you might ask the Question why has nothing been said or done before now
we have been in Eastbourne now for nearly a year and I was sending emails to "PLAYER" while we lived in Wales when like yourself when it did not work there was no other commentary.....just silence
I am more fortunate now as I can listen on the radio

Insider has posted this in response to a question on Ask the Club:

"We are aware of this last night, and have already contacted both the Football League (who own our digital rights) and Perform (who manage this service). Please don't feel the need to apologise, as we now have a member of staff listening every week, and taking Perform to task on these issues, as we know for the expats and exiles within our fanbase, this is their connection with the club. Also, we are working hard to market and promote the service, provide decent content (in terms of highlights, interviews, press conferences) - so something like this does not help us. Thanks for the feedback, and while we monitor this and are constantly aware of the issues and taking people to task on it, please feel free to complain - either direct to Perform or ourselves, and we will pass this on."

Whilst it may be a question as to why this not been raised in the past by the club, it has been now, so let's wait and see what, if any, reaction they get.

BTW, just watched the extended highlights of Brizzle and Gus' Palace press conference without any issues whatsoever. Let's hope the commentary at the weekend is equally as good.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
BTW, just watched the extended highlights of Brizzle and Gus' Palace press conference without any issues whatsoever. Let's hope the commentary at the weekend is equally as good.

Me too. Didn't start on first attempt, but then when it did, was as good as gold. I'm not fussy, that's all I ask.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Brizzle extended Highlights are epic. They have even been shot in CinemaScope, thus rendering the use of only half the available screen. All it needs now is some suitable stirring John Williams music as an accompaniment to Bob Bookers good bits of comment. Barber out. :O

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Insider has posted this in response to a question on Ask the Club:

"We are aware of this last night, and have already contacted both the Football League (who own our digital rights) and Perform (who manage this service). Please don't feel the need to apologise, as we now have a member of staff listening every week, and taking Perform to task on these issues, as we know for the expats and exiles within our fanbase, this is their connection with the club. Also, we are working hard to market and promote the service, provide decent content (in terms of highlights, interviews, press conferences) - so something like this does not help us. Thanks for the feedback, and while we monitor this and are constantly aware of the issues and taking people to task on it, please feel free to complain - either direct to Perform or ourselves, and we will pass this on."

Whilst it may be a question as to why this not been raised in the past by the club, it has been now, so let's wait and see what, if any, reaction they get.

this is good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here