Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Slept on it. Collectively a shocking performance. Hopefully they all got the bad display out of the way at the same time.

daneferrari

Apr 26, 2023
Bad night all round. Gutted. Only consolidation is that it'll upset Leeds.

Steele 6 - Great penalty save. Maybe could have done better for there other goals.
Gross - 5
Dunk 1 - Worst performance from him I can remember. Wasn't for the want of trying. He was bang up for it. Caught out a lot. Got rolled for their first. Did it deflect of him as well? Terrible pass into Moises who wasn't looking for their second. Gave away a penalty (why was he jumping like that (?) and kicked the ball out at least 4 times.
Colwill - 2 Far too left footed and then flat footed in their attacks. Terrible. Played like a loan player without much motivation. Missed a sitter at the end as it went under his feet
Pervis 3 - Terrible give away for the penalty.
Caicedo - 5 Poor for their second. Looked tired but made some good interceptions
Ali Mac 5 - Some nice passing but needed more from him tonight.
Mitoma 6 - Two incredible runs, one bad miss
March 6 - Offered little and his quietest performance for a long long time. Thought/hoped he'd be more up for it.
Buonatte 7 - Quiet but scored the goal and good assist for Mitoma
BetPokies 5 - Also a good option

Subs
Welbeck 6
Undav 5 - Thought he should have stayed on for his disallowed goal
Offiah - N/A
Colwill underrated
He wasn't that awful to me

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
6 - average

Steele - 7
Gross - 5 - struggled positionally
Dunk - 3 - looks a worse player on the right.
Colwill - 4 - positionally poor throughout, weak defensively
Pervis - 4
MacAllister - 6
Caicedo - 6
March - 6
Mitoma - 6
Enciso - 7
Buononotte - 6

Welbeck - 5
Undav - 5

Shit journey home.

Credit to Forest fans, best support I’ve seen this season (other than ourselves of course 😉). Cauldron of an atmosphere

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Again, you were being shitty with me and calling me out for suggesting RDZ makes some changes 15 mins into the second half without elaborating, acting as if I am saying something ridiculous, yet you don't respond to my posts calling you out back. Kind of feel like Eminem in Stan Tbh.
Calm down, this is a message board, It’s really not that deep.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
From the TV:

Steele - 7 Good distribution great save for the pen and I don´t think he was a fault for their goals.
Gross - 5 - Great midfielder but not a good defender.
Dunk - 3 - Possibly his worst game for years. Should have been subbed early in 2nd half.
Colwill - 4 - Not worth much on this showing.
Pervis - 4 - Nowhere near his usual level but clearly knackered.
MacAllister - 7 At the heart of most attacks but if only he could shoot better. Brilliant at penalties but in open play he´s like Bissouma.
Caicedo -6 - Not his usual brilliant self.
March - 6 - I have no idea why he was ignored so much and everything went down the left. But still a bit flat.
Mitoma - 6 - Some great moves but sometimes let down by either a poor final pass or poor finishing by who he passed to.
Enciso - 7- He is going to be a regular starter. Looks really promising.
Buononotte - 6- He is going to be a regular starter. Looks really promising.

Welbeck - 5- Need him 100% fit asap
Undav - 5 -He did actually score a goal! but VAR took it away .

RDZ - 6 Left our defensive frailty without change and it cost us dearly. The subs were the usual ones and he should have brought on 2 defenders off the bench and moved Gross to midfield.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Colwill was a big worry - no reason for him to be tired, but he gave the ball away a lot.
March - yes he was quiet, but there were quite a number of times when he was in acres of space on the right and no-one passed to him.
I have to say I think he’s the most overrated player in our squad. For every good game he has he has one average, and one poor. Colwill has a high ceiling but he’s not there yet.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not really ‘shocking’. Players visibly knackered, particularly second half, no surprise at all.
Yes. They went too deep into the well on Sunday to have a chance last night. No blame on the players. We just don't have the numbers

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Yes we were poor with quite a few well below par performances. BUT players were not as bad as some of the ratings on here. A 1, a few 2s, some 3s? I don't think so. Even though we played poorly we could have won it if not for a couple of individual errors.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not really ‘shocking’. Players visibly knackered, particularly second half, no surprise at all.
I think that was the issue.

Their tiredness was impacting on the decision making. The defining moments for me were the Pervis and Mitoma misses…..

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I agree for the reasons and I agree not a surprise but it was shockingly bad at times. My surprise was how bad some of them were. I didn’t know that dunk and caicedo had that in their locker.

Hopefully they can come back strong on Saturday.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I have to say I think he’s the most overrated player in our squad. For every good game he has he has one average, and one poor. Colwill has a high ceiling but he’s not there yet.
That's very normal for a centre back that age, but given this inconsistency, and the fact that another team are going to be the ones benefitting from his learning on the job here, i'd say Webby is the better option.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I agree for the reasons and I agree not a surprise but it was shockingly bad at times. My surprise was how bad some of them were. I didn’t know that dunk and caicedo had that in their locker.

Frazzled bodies and minds

For the Wolves first 60 I'd be picking something like ....

------------Steele
-Veltman Webster Colwill March
Buonanotte Caicedo Ayari Enciso
-------------Undav
------------Welbeck

then for the final 30 making changes to something like ...

---------------Steele
-Veltman Van Hecke Webster Colwill
Buonanotte Gross MacAllister Mitoma
--------------Enciso
--------------Undav

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

With a knackered set of players we still had amazing energy imho and controlled the game, but just couldn’t do it at the business end of the pitch and Forest were happy sitting back and letting us have the possession knowing we were blunt up front. Cooper ain’t just a pretty face.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Bring back Webbo, he did nothing to deserve losing his place following a good display against Man.U. And yes, I understand this could be due to squad rotation, but he seems to be the guy who always has to make way for Colwill. Webbo should have been brought on and surely he will play against Wolves.
Bet he was a bit pissed off yesterday.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Frazzled bodies and minds

For the Wolves first 60 I'd be picking something like ....

------------Steele
-Veltman Webster Colwill March
Buonanotte Caicedo Ayari Enciso
-------------Undav
------------Welbeck

then for the final 30 making changes to something like ...

---------------Steele
-Veltman Van Hecke Webster Colwill
Buonanotte Gross MacAllister Mitoma
--------------Enciso
--------------Undav
Dunk for Colwill, for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here