Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bad night all round. Gutted. Only consolidation is that it'll upset Leeds.

Steele 6 - Great penalty save. Maybe could have done better for there other goals.
Gross - 5
Dunk 1 - Worst performance from him I can remember. Wasn't for the want of trying. He was bang up for it. Caught out a lot. Got rolled for their first. Did it deflect of him as well? Terrible pass into Moises who wasn't looking for their second. Gave away a penalty (why was he jumping like that (?) and kicked the ball out at least 4 times.
Colwill - 2 Far too left footed and then flat footed in their attacks. Terrible. Played like a loan player without much motivation. Missed a sitter at the end as it went under his feet
Pervis 3 - Terrible give away for the penalty.
Caicedo - 5 Poor for their second. Looked tired but made some good interceptions
Ali Mac 5 - Some nice passing but needed more from him tonight.
Mitoma 6 - Two incredible runs, one bad miss
March 6 - Offered little and his quietest performance for a long long time. Thought/hoped he'd be more up for it.
Buonatte 7 - Quiet but scored the goal and good assist for Mitoma
Enciso 6 - Some nice turns but had to score that in the first half

Subs
Welbeck 6
Undav 5 - Thought he should have stayed on for his disallowed goal
Offiah - N/A

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Steele - 7
Groß - 4
Dunk - 4
Colwill - 4
Perv - 3
Caicedo - 4
Mac Allister - 5
Mitoma - 6
March - 5
Buonanotte - 6
Enciso - 6

Subs:
Welbeck- 4
Undav - 4
Offiah - N/A

Last edited:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Steele 6 - Great penalty save. Maybe could have done better for there other goals.
Gross - 5
Dunk 1 - Worst performance from him I can remember. Wasn't for the want of trying. He was bang up for it. Caught out a lot. Got rolled for their first. Did it deflect of him as well? Terrible pass into Moises who wasn't looking for their second. Gave away a penalty (why was he jumping like that (?) and kicked the ball out at least 4 times.
Colwill - 2 Far too left footed and then flat footed in their attacks. Terrible. Played like a loan player without much motivation. Missed a sitter at the end as it went under his feet
Caicedo - 5 Poor for their second. Looked tired but made some good interceptions
March 6 - Offered little and his quietest performance for a long long time. Thought/hoped he'd be more up for it.

Subs
Welbeck 6
Offiah - N/A
Colwill was a big worry - no reason for him to be tired, but he gave the ball away a lot.
March - yes he was quiet, but there were quite a number of times when he was in acres of space on the right and no-one passed to him.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I can’t compute how bad caicedo and dunk were tonight. I guess we take for granted how good they are. We really need Welbeck or Ferguson fit for the weekend. We can still qualify for europe so all is not lost. Although with Liverpool starting to win it is looking more like a shootout with villa and spurs for 6/7. Which is annoying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can’t compute how bad caicedo and dunk were tonight. I guess we take for granted how good they are. We really need Welbeck or Ferguson fit for the weekend. We can still qualify for europe so all is not lost. Although with Liverpool starting to win it is looking more like a shootout with villa and spurs for 6/7. Which is annoying.
We need at least a win and a draw from those games in hand now. Still having to play 5 of the top 6 isn’t ideal either.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Steele - 7 MotM - Probably should have done better for the goals , but he saved a penalty and distribution was superb
Groß - 4 - Tired
Dunk - 4 - Tired
Pervis - 3 - Really tired
Caicedo - 4 - So very, very tired.
Mac Allister - 3 - What happened to the player that could shoot on target?
Mitoma - 4 - Had the freedom of the ground in the first half, but that miss in the 2nd .... cost us the game
March - 3 - Tired and emotional, a shadow of hid former self. Did not look up for this at all.
Buonanotte - 5 - Decent enough, but why square the ball when you're clean through? Just bury it.
Enciso - 6 - Decent/

Subs:
Welbeck- 5 - ok
Undav - 5 - ok
Offiah - N/A

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Colwill was a big worry - no reason for him to be tired, but he gave the ball away a lot.
March - yes he was quiet, but there were quite a number of times when he was in acres of space on the right and no-one passed to him.
I suspect the reason the ball was given away so much was due to the way we play.
A lot of flicks to where the player should be, ended up being flicks to where the player would have been, if he wasn't totally shagged.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022

Gross - 5

Subs
Welbeck 6
Offiah - N/A
You’ve been very kind to Moises. I’ll give Facundo a six, Steele a 7, all the defenders a 3, and all the others 4. Horrible performance.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
One of them. Caceido and Dunk - our 2 most consistent and quality players - pick the same night to have an off day. Mitoma has all of a sudden got Potteritis, that nasty shit finishing disease and there we have it.

Ferguson a massive miss at the minute. Get well soon.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It was a tired performance with some terrible individual mistakes that we are not used to seeing.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You’ve been very kind to Moises. I’ll give Facundo a six, Steele a 7, all the defenders a 3, and all the others 4. Horrible performance.
Again, you were being shitty with me and calling me out for suggesting RDZ makes some changes 15 mins into the second half without elaborating, acting as if I am saying something ridiculous, yet you don't respond to my posts calling you out back. Kind of feel like Eminem in Stan Tbh.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Steele - 7 MotM - Probably should have done better for the goals , but he saved a penalty and distribution was superb
Groß - 4 - Tired
Dunk - 4 - Tired
Pervis - 3 - Really tired
Caicedo - 4 - So very, very tired.
Mac Allister - 3 - What happened to the player that could shoot on target?
Mitoma - 4 - Had the freedom of the ground in the first half, but that miss in the 2nd .... cost us the game
March - 3 - Tired and emotional, a shadow of hid former self. Did not look up for this at all.
Buonanotte - 5 - Decent enough, but why square the ball when you're clean through? Just bury it.
Enciso - 6 - Decent/

Subs:
Welbeck- 5 - ok
Undav - 5 - ok
Offiah - N/A
No Colwill?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here