Hunt 6.5
Norwood 6
Murray 6.5

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Stockdale - 7 - Apart from one dodgy kick, did what he needed to do

Bruno - 7.5 - Got forward well and linked with Knocky - tired before being replaced

Duffy - 8 - Outstanding in the air, and I think his signing is in no small part related to our weakness at defending set pieces

Dunk - 8 - what we come to expect now.

Bong - 7 - don't think he was as bad as people were saying, made one awful cross when in space, but mostly was good both defending and attacking

Stephens - 7.5 - dominated the midfield even though he and Kayal were outnumbered

Kayal - 7.5 - see above

Murphy - 6 - made very little impact in the hole - disappointing

Skalák - 6.5 - some great crosses but didn't impose himself enough

Knockaert - 7 - got increasingly frustrated, and not much he did came off - but ultimately his run and skill was the match winner.

Hemed - 6.5 - weak shots (apart from one thunderous half volley) - however, I didn't want anyone else to take the pen and never had any doubt he would score it.

Subs

Murray 5 - poor, looked lethargic when he came on

Hunt - 7 - got forward well and was unlucky with a cut back - defended when he needed to - pleasing to see

Norwood - N/A - When most of us were asking for Manu to inject pace - this sub seemed strange. I can only think CH was hoping he would "unlock" a resolute defence with a killer pass.

Overall we dominated without ever looking truly threatening.. early last season this would have been a 0-0 so it's a good sign we managed to nick the points.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Stockdale 7
Bruno 6
Bong 7
Dunk 8
Duffy 7
Kayal 6
Stephens 5
Skalak 7
Knockeart 6