[Albion] Player ratings vs Bmuff

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Sanches 6 Clean sheet but always waiting for a mistake
Lampty 6 ok but his runs into box not there
Dunk 7 usual good game but sometimes struggled when front men held ball up well
Veltman 6 Rare mark below 7 but like above
Pervis 8 Marked up for great goal saving tackle
Mitomma 7 Marked up for goal but not a great game because FB apart from last 5mins played him so well
Gilmore 6 ok for first full game
Gross 5 poor today
March 7 Think we missed his wide play today as Lampty spent most time in attack
Welbeck 5 poor today
Undav 6 Would be aesy to mark down because of nightmare minute but thought was very good after that and could of had 3/4
assists

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
WSU... near the half way.

Sanchez - 6 had little to do defending but played a major part in giving people heart attacks with the passing out the back
Lamptey - 6 Hard game for him but was ok
Dunk - 8 lynchpin of the team , would like to see him put more balls forward for Mitoma . Defensively very good.
Veltman - 7 Brilliant defender looks like he is 3rd choice after Dunk & Colwill
Estupinan - 8 this guy could be a good bet for POTS
March - 6.5 Lots of effort
Gross - 6 Mr versatile , good contribution
Gilmour - 6 Thought he did pretty well , he can only develop by playing more
Mitoma - 8 we didn't get the ball to him enough
Undav - 6 should have scored on viewing will like to see the replay . Some good touches but not a workhorse
Welbeck - 5 probably weakest player for me today

Subs
Game changed when Caicedo 6.5 & Sarmiento 7 came on , especially the latter be very inventive and probing attacks. Lovely cross for the goal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Exactly the kind of game we never won under Potter :thumbsup:
Absobloodylutely - it’s a lot tougher than people realise. Hence we created little. But to take that chance was f***ing huge.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
F5D21A1A-67B9-4886-9EBE-59C6355B0705.jpeg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
As I recall, all our best moves included a lovely pass from Pascal in there somewhere. He's a clever 'baller.

MOM was a close run thing for us.

You have to hand it o RDZ. That was ballsy to give all them kids game time at the same time.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought Undav looked decent and every inch an Albion striker!

His one touch link up play was good, all things considered, I think he might end up suiting RdZ rather well.
In the sense that he couldn't hit the goal even from point-blank range

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Gross should have been MoM

Fully agree, the man seemed to be everywhere on that pitch and many times had to cover for BG. So pleased he stayed for this season.

Sanches 6 Clean sheet but always waiting for a mistake
Lampty 6 ok but his runs into box not there
Dunk 7 usual good game but sometimes struggled when front men held ball up well
Veltman 6 Rare mark below 7 but like above
Pervis 8 Marked up for great goal saving tackle
Mitomma 7 Marked up for goal but not a great game because FB apart from last 5mins played him so well
Gilmore 6 ok for first full game
Gross 5 poor today
March 7 Think we missed his wide play today as Lampty spent most time in attack
Welbeck 5 poor today
Undav 6 Would be aesy to mark down because of nightmare minute but thought was very good after that and could of had 3/4
assists

As I recall, all our best moves included a lovely pass from Pascal in there somewhere. He's a clever 'baller.

MOM was a close run thing for us.

You have to hand it o RDZ. That was ballsy to give all them kids game time at the same time.

I always find it surprising how we as fans see games differently. For me Gross was everywhere, and involved in almost every good move (and a welcome return of the Gross turn). MoM I thought. So - how are those giving scores having him down so low?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't think the 'three at the back' worked that well.
Missed the Estupinan and Mitoma overlap show today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the sense that he couldn't hit the goal even from point-blank range
Very harsh, two shots on target and one that hit the post. Chased things and got into good positions. He had a good game imo

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I always find it surprising how we as fans see games differently. For me Gross was everywhere, and involved in almost every good move (and a welcome return of the Gross turn). MoM I thought. So - how are those giving scores having him down so low?
It is fascinating! I sit in the middle of the North so maybe struggle to appreciate midfield performances as well as someone in the middle West or East due to the view angle? Also I thought that we were immediately more threatening when Caicedo and Sarmiento came on, which may have coloured my view on the effectiveness Gross and Gilmour middle combo...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agree thought Gilmour wasn’t great, poor positionally, which Gross made up for.

Thought Undav was great.
Make allowances for how little game time he has had and what a crucial position he plays in. His through balls were better than Gross today imo. Both Gross and March flattered to deceive today imo :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
WSU... near the half way.

Sanchez - 6 had little to do defending but played a major part in giving people heart attacks with the passing out the back
Lamptey - 6 Hard game for him but was ok
Dunk - 8 lynchpin of the team , would like to see him put more balls forward for Mitoma . Defensively very good.
Veltman - 7 Brilliant defender looks like he is 3rd choice after Dunk & Colwill
Estupinan - 8 this guy could be a good bet for POTS
March - 6.5 Lots of effort
Gross - 6 Mr versatile , good contribution
Gilmour - 6 Thought he did pretty well , he can only develop by playing more
Mitoma - 8 we didn't get the ball to him enough
Undav - 6 should have scored on viewing will like to see the replay . Some good touches but not a workhorse
Welbeck - 5 probably weakest player for me today

Subs
Game changed when Caicedo 6.5 & Sarmiento 7 came on , especially the latter be very inventive and probing attacks. Lovely cross for the goal.
Interesting comments re Pervis. So far for me, the top 3 are him Mitoma and March…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here