Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings v Yeovil Away

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Being at the game, this is the most accurate assessment of the game. The guy who gave Bruno 6 and Ince 2, must have mixed the players up, an obvious mistake to make. ???. Bruno was diabolical, and all around me were chanting for Caldy to replace him.

Err, no. I think you were watching a completely different game. Ince was woeful and worthy of a 2. Bruno linked some very good passes together, was calm in possession and used his skill effectively. He also had a good game defensively.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Football League Paper gave Bruno MoM and put him in their team of the week! Were they watching a different game to everyone else? (I wasn't at the game myself, just going by the ratings on here and people's comments in other threads)

No, they weren't.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Conway - First half 7 second half 4
Buckley - First 70 mins - 4 last 20 - 8

By my calculation that's
Conway 5.5 (3 point difference split evenly because it's two halves)
Buckley 5 (4 point difference split apprx 3 quarters in favour of the lower number)

Is it ok to record it as such?

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Err, no. I think you were watching a completely different game. Ince was woeful and worthy of a 2. Bruno linked some very good passes together, was calm in possession and used his skill effectively. He also had a good game defensively.

Err, no, I was judging him on his overall game, agreed their were some good defensive moments, but you obviously did not see his missed placed passes, or the 2 crosses he delivered from near the corner flag, both of them going behind the goal.
I do however agree that Ince was not worth a 6, but a 2, that's insulting.

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
Really Bruno he made a few good tackles but apart from that he was awful gave the ball away to often and tbh shouldn't of even started Calderon is very very unlucky to be sitting on the bench

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Averages

Starters - 9 Votes
Kuszczak 7.67
Crofts 6.50
Andrews 5.89
Upson 5.89
Conway 5.78 (85mins)
Greer 5.44
Buckley 5.22
Bruno 5.11
Ward 4.89
Barnes 4.33 (61mins)
Ince 4.33 (47mins)

Subs - 8 votes
Forster-Caskey 5.86 (12mins - 7 votes)
Lita 5.25 (36mins)
David Lopez 3.75 (50mins)

Squad Average - 5.42

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How many saves did Kuszczak have to make? Was he that busy for a MOM or were we really collectively that bad!

The stats say Yeovil had 16 shots, with 5 on target (we had 16 shots with 2 on target). I don't know what sort of shots they were though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here