[Albion] Player ratings v Spurs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Pretty sure I saw a level of technique and vision above anything I’ve seen for Albion in a long time. Less so in the second half admittedly, but 5 is silly.
I thought Kane fouled HIM for the pen!

Fair play mate, I gave Lallana a 5 and in the cold light of day I would revise it upwards. I'm generally highly annoyed at all the penalties we give away from nothing situations and so he captured my ire for all of them.

Lallana - 6 - Bit clumsy for the penalty, but an otherwise very good performance

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Fair play mate, I gave Lallana a 5 and in the cold light of day I would revise it upwards. I'm generally highly annoyed at all the penalties we give away from nothing situations and so he captured my ire for all of them.

Lallana - 6 - Bit clumsy for the penalty, but an otherwise very good performance

That’s fair enough.He definitely faded.
Lallana will be good for us, I reckon. And it looks like there’s a plan there to ease him in. Admittedly this appeared to be a bit wayward, but it’s not an exact science.
And yes, stupid fouls in and out of the box is a problem.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Yes.
He had 2 stabs at the ball, an air shot and then a poor hoof to send the ball up in the air.
Bissouma seems exempt from any criticism for what led to the penalty.

Much like Webster who got sucked in for the first goal and still has people excusing him for the second despite him completely losing the man he was clearly marking

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd forgotten just before lockdown I was in the process of moving out of the Big Dan Burn tower Block.

That is until last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports