Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings v Spurs (a)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s difficult to pick a pass when all of your team mates are in hiding, seriously, Stephens gets **** all time on the ball yet we demand every pass to be on point, meanwhile almost every other player is running scared from the ball. Wtf is he supposed to do with it? If he had a multitude of outlets then yeah let’s roast him, but he doesn’t, so let’s cut him some slack eh.

Yup.....not enough people or movement ahead of him much of the time, because Gross and wingers are usually too deep..............very limited options most of the time, so back/sideways it goes.........

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s difficult to pick a pass when all of your team mates are in hiding, seriously, Stephens gets **** all time on the ball yet we demand every pass to be on point, meanwhile almost every other player is running scared from the ball. Wtf is he supposed to do with it? If he had a multitude of outlets then yeah let’s roast him, but he doesn’t, so let’s cut him some slack eh.

Sorry but that’s simply not the case. He had a good spell after a shaky start, but now he is simply off-form.

I’ve no problem with him going backwards, but even the simple passes at this moment in time he is buggering up.

If as you say he has no movement, surely his ‘out’ ball is to give Izquierdo or Knockaert something to run on to. Every time Izquierdo receives it, he receives it to feet which neutralises his speed.

I would say in fairness to Dale that Propper does seem exactly the same type of player, which isn’t helping.

For me we urgently need a midfielder who can give him or Propper or both a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry but that’s simply not the case. He had a good spell after a shaky start, but now he is simply off-form.

I’ve no problem with him going backwards, but even the simple passes at this moment in time he is buggering up.

If as you say he has no movement, surely his ‘out’ ball is to give Izquierdo or Knockaert something to run on to. Every time Izquierdo receives it, he receives it to feet which neutralises his speed.

I would say in fairness to Dale that Propper does seem exactly the same type of player, which isn’t helping.

For me we urgently need a midfielder who can give him or Propper or both a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not to say it is or it isn’t the case, we just have a different opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here