COG - 4

Paddy - 7.5
Tex - 6

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stockdale - 8.5 Best game to date. Saved us a point.
Calderon - 6.5 Calde
Greer - 4 Where was the real Greer?
Dunk - 6.5 Solid enough. Wasted a good headed chance, but have to forgive him that.
Bennett - 7 Good in possession. Out of position a lot - but is that his fault?
Ince - 7 Excellent when they had the ball. A little limited when we have it.
Gardner - 5 6 for the first half, 4 for the second. Lost interest. Criminal
JFC - 7.5 Our best outfield player on the day. Ridiculous decision to take him off, almost cost us a point.
Colunga - 6 Lively, yet unthreatening
Baldock - 6 His best performance yet. Still nowhere near a goal, though.
COG - 5.5 Works hard, doesn't look like scoring.

Paddy - 7.5 Along with STockdale, responsible for the only Albion moments of note.
Tex - 6 Did okay.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Stockdale - 9 - Always looked for a quick break and made some excellent saved. Clear MoM
Calderon - 6 - Good getting forward but doesn't seem to have the legs to be up and down for a whole 90
Greer - 4 - Very poor day at the office, but this was an exception I think
Dunk - 7 - Still our biggest goal threat
Bennett - 7 - Good getting forward but a shaky defender
Ince - 6 - Never MoM for me and almost never wins a header but energetic and keen
Gardner - 3 - Contributed nothing with the exception of several shots that troubles the low flying seagulls
JFC - 7 - His best game for a while. Tidy if unspectacular
Colunga - 6.5 - Worked hard and tried to create but I haven't seen much to suggest he's "David Rodriguez but better"
Baldock - 6 - Clearly an intelligent player, makes good runs but hung out to dry, CMS-style in a system that will never suit him
COG - 5 - Held the ball up well but wouldn't look out of place in League 2

Subs:
Paddy - 7.5 - One great run but flits in and out of the game even in the short time he's on the pitch
Tex - 6 - No real impact

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ince - 6 - Never MoM for me and almost never wins a header but energetic and keen

What is this madness? Ince won EVERYTHING in the air on Saturday, in the firsthalf especially. Most of Rotherham's long balls never reached our back four, because Ince cleaned them all up in front of them.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Just found some interesting stats. Shots by us this season:

KLL 31 shots/8 on target
Gardener 19/2
CMS 18/3
C'OG 18/5
Dunk 17/10
Holla 17/4
JFC 17/2
Bennett 16/6
Tex 14/3
Crofts 13/4
Collunga 12/3
baldock 12/2
Bruno 11/2
Greer 8/3

This confirms what I thought about Gardner. Loves a long range effort but he is utter pony at them, smacks of the attitude of a loanee who in all probability doesn't give much of a shit about the club.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Stockdale - 8 - Won us a point with his saves towards the end. Much better from him.
Calde - 6 - He's not a winger. Most of there attacks came from when he was high up the field leaving us exposed at the back. Can not blame him for that though.
Greer - 5 - Another victim of the poor tactics. Having your full back high up the field leaves him with no one to pass to, causing him to give the ball away.
Dunk - 6.5 - An average performance, nothing too bad, nothing special.
Bennett - 7 - Well taken goal, and joins our goal scoring defenders leader-board
Ince - 6.5 - Some great challenges, but again, a victim of the tactics. He had to play at full back a lot of the time.
JFC - 7.5 - Very neat football and some very nice passes. Showed why he is in the England U21 squad. We got alot worse when he came off.
Gardner - 5.5 - Looked uninterested.
Colunga - 6.5 - Some good runs and passes. I like him. In a better system he would do very well.
O'grady - 5 - Terrible. No first touch, no desire to attack the ball.
Baldock - 7 - Thought he played well, but was forced to drop deep due to the bad tactics. Cant be expected to score in the current system.

McCourt - 7 - Some good runs, and put a chance on a plate for O'grady, who was not sharp enough.
Tex - 6 - Very quite.

Sami - 1 - Poor tactics, poor motivational skills. Terrible decision to take JFC off.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
What is this madness? Ince won EVERYTHING in the air on Saturday, in the firsthalf especially. Most of Rotherham's long balls never reached our back four, because Ince cleaned them all up in front of them.

Seriously? Ii's not something I was looking for but first half on 3 occasions I noticed he jumped much too early and missed the header by a mile, improved second half. He's quite poor in the air for a big bloke imo.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Average Ratings

Highest Rated:
Stockdale 8.01 (95mins, 37 votes)

The Rest:
<Forster-Caskey 6.35 (81mins, 36 votes)
Ince 6.18 (95mins, 37 votes)
Bennett 6.09 (95mins, 37 votes)
>McCourt 6.09 (26mins, 28 votes)
Dunk 6.04 (95mins, 37 votes)
Colunga 5.76 (95mins, 36 votes)
Calderon 5.55 (95mins, 37 votes)
Baldock 5.04 (95mins, 36 votes)
>Teixeira 4.94 (14mins, 24 votes)
O'Grady 4.15 (95mins, 36 votes)
<Gardner 4.11 (69mins, 36 votes)
Greer 4.03 (95mins, 36 votes)

Squad average: 5.57

Reminder (for those that care about the averages I provide)
-Highest rated player
-Subs on>/off<
-Sent off
-Ratings less than 0 (i.e. negative ratings) are recorded as 0
-Ratings greater than 10 recorded as 10
-Ratings given as "everyone x" or "everyone else x" are only awarded to players who were on the pitch for 10 minutes or more (including injury time).
-If someone specifically rates someone who was on for less than 10 minutes it will be recorded (I note playing time to allow people to take it into consideration when looking at the averages)
-Obvious joke/point making ratings are ignored (e.g. "I didn't see the game, but I bet the ratings are...").
-Ratings from people who make it clear they did not watch the game are not recorded
-Different ratings for the same player by the same poster are averaged (eg if two threads are started and posts in one thread aren't the same as the other thread, or if someone gives a mark for each half - the average of those marks is recorded, unless differences are clarified - "earlier I rated x, but on reflection I think y is fairer")
-I will try to give people a chance to add any they missed, but if it appears you are deliberately missing players I won't bother prompting you
-Any ratings added to the thread after I'd posted the averages will be recorded on my file, but I probably won't update the averages on the thread (unless there is significant change).

(Also includes ratings from http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?311536-Player-Ratings-Rotherham)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here