Holla 5.56 (97mins, 33 votes)
<Forster-Caskey 5.36 (59mins, 33 votes)
<March 5.02 (74mins, 33 votes)
Greer 4.95 (97mins, 33 votes)
Mackail-Smith 4.68 (97mins, 33 votes)
<Baldock 4.35 (64mins, 33 votes)
Dunk 3.89 (62mins, 33 votes)

Squad average: 5.60

Reminder (for those that care about the averages I provide)
-Highest rated player
-Subs on>/off<
-Sent off
-Ratings less than 0 (i.e. negative ratings) are recorded as 0
-Ratings greater than 10 recorded as 10
-Ratings given as "everyone x" or "everyone else x" are only awarded to players who were on the pitch for 10 minutes or more (including injury time).
-If someone specifically rates someone who was on for less than 10 minutes it will be recorded (I note playing time to allow people to take it into consideration when looking at the averages)
-Obvious joke/point making ratings are ignored (e.g. "I didn't see the game, but I bet the ratings are...").
-Ratings from people who make it clear they did not watch the game are not recorded
-Different ratings for the same player by the same poster are averaged (eg if two threads are started and posts in one thread aren't the same as the other thread, or if someone gives a mark for each half - the average of those marks is recorded, unless differences are clarified - "earlier I rated x, but on reflection I think y is fairer")
-I will try to give people a chance to add any they missed, but if it appears you are deliberately missing players I won't bother prompting you
-Any ratings added to the thread after I'd posted the averages will be recorded on my file, but I probably won't update the averages on the thread (unless there is significant change).

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Average Ratings

Highest Rated:
Ince 7.91 (97mins, 33 votes)

The Rest:
Stockdale 7.39 (97mins, 33 votes)
J. Bennett 6.06 (97mins, 33 votes)
>Colunga 5.94 (38mins, 25 votes)
>O'Grady 5.90 (23mins, 24 votes)
>Halford 5.76 (33mins, 25 votes)
Calderon 5.64 (97mins, 33 votes)
Holla 5.56 (97mins, 33 votes)
<Forster-Caskey 5.36 (59mins, 33 votes)
<March 5.02 (74mins, 33 votes)
Greer 4.95 (97mins, 33 votes)
Mackail-Smith 4.68 (97mins, 33 votes)
<Baldock 4.35 (64mins, 33 votes)
Dunk 3.89 (62mins, 33 votes)

Squad average: 5.60

Reminder (for those that care about the averages I provide)
-Highest rated player
-Subs on>/off<
-Sent off
-Ratings less than 0 (i.e. negative ratings) are recorded as 0
-Ratings greater than 10 recorded as 10
-Ratings given as "everyone x" or "everyone else x" are only awarded to players who were on the pitch for 10 minutes or more (including injury time).
-If someone specifically rates someone who was on for less than 10 minutes it will be recorded (I note playing time to allow people to take it into consideration when looking at the averages)
-Obvious joke/point making ratings are ignored (e.g. "I didn't see the game, but I bet the ratings are...").
-Ratings from people who make it clear they did not watch the game are not recorded
-Different ratings for the same player by the same poster are averaged (eg if two threads are started and posts in one thread aren't the same as the other thread, or if someone gives a mark for each half - the average of those marks is recorded, unless differences are clarified - "earlier I rated x, but on reflection I think y is fairer")
-I will try to give people a chance to add any they missed, but if it appears you are deliberately missing players I won't bother prompting you
-Any ratings added to the thread after I'd posted the averages will be recorded on my file, but I probably won't update the averages on the thread (unless there is significant change).

:moo::yawn: When did we play Brentford?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:moo::yawn: When did we play Brentford?

I'm not sure I get why you're asking this question. If it's because it's Tuesday before I've averaged them out, that would be because I like to give a chance to those that don't come on NSC at weekends to contribute the following Monday, and because I was out yesterday evening and at work during the day.

If there's some other joke you're making, I'm sorry, I don't get it.

If you are genuinely unaware, it was Saturday, three days ago.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm not sure I get why you're asking this question. If it's because it's Tuesday before I've averaged them out, that would be because I like to give a chance to those that don't come on NSC at weekends to contribute the following Monday, and because I was out yesterday evening and at work during the day.

If there's some other joke you're making, I'm sorry, I don't get it.

If you are genuinely unaware, it was Saturday, three days ago.

We lost get over it------onwards and upwards tho:albion2:
Carry on with your stats ---- someone may find them useful :thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you've had a few drinks this evening and am going to walk away, figuratively speaking.

Do what you like mate----until we win enough games to be safe I don't give a flying feck about your player's ratings------coz it don't mean a thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here