Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Player ratings Brighton vs Southampton

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What I see is you constantly generalising about NSC and Brighton fans with very little evidence and then rowing back or changing the goalposts. You said (my emphasis).....

"I've seen plenty of NSC members wishing for Brighton players to get injured"

It turns out you saw TWO people employing gallows humour at a time when, in the first instance we were playing Palace and most Brighton fans are on the edge emotionally and in the second, where a player was in a poor run of form and the poster has come back onto this very thread to qualify his comments.

It's the same with the CT stuff, You contradict yourself and then immediately row back, all with zero evidence whatsoever except your thoughts, implying you are somehow greater than all of us because you're one of the chosen few who get it, Or on the Connolly thread where you said "*** you all" and then disappeared for three days like a spoiled child.

Were you once a decent footballer who feels that your chances were ruined by aggressive coaching and fans or something? Because, if not, you're just another millennial spending all day on the internet looking for an excuse to get offended by something.

I've seen more but yes perhaps "plenty" is an exaggeration.

So is it gallows humour or is it emotional lack of self-control? Speaking of rowing back...

I rarely contradict myself. Do you have any evidence to back it up? Any evidence of me saying I'm greater than "all of you"?

I'm not easily offended but yeah I do get offended when a bunch of people spout all kinds of shit, personal insults and wishes people to get injured because they struggle to perform in football. I'll stick with that, thank you, and you can be one of those wonderful boomers representing the 1980s very humane and sensible way of approaching sports - barbaric hate and anger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here