Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings - Bournemouth (H)

biddles911

May 12, 2014
My only real criticism of CH yesterday was his lack of fresh faces earlier in the game when it was clear a number of our players were f*cked.

Agree with this. It’s the one area that I can’t understand/agree with CH. He hates bringing on substitutes until 80 minutes plus even when we clearly need fresh legs or a change in approach.

Can’t expect much from a player in that timeframe.... the only point of doing so by that point is either to break up momentum or cover injuries.

If we need a game changer give them at least 15-20 minutes.......!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Ryan - 7 - Some superb saves again. had no chance with the goals
Scheletto - 7.5 - Really encouraging. Showed real pace and showed hunger to overlap and get forward. Defended solidly.
Suttner - 7 - Really solid in defence, crossing, not so great crossing
Duffy - 6 - Less dominant than usual and seems to have forgotten how to defend corners since going away with ROI
Dunk - 7 - Very solid
Stephens - 6.5 - Tired in the 2nd half but still had an influence
Propper - 7 - Just for the double foul. Loved it
Izquierdo - 9 - Ridiculous performance. Loved seeing him be played in the way you expect, on the front foot, running at defenders
Gross - 7.5 - Huge amounts of running, super ball to Izquierdo for the 2nd goal
Knockaert - 8 - Great finish, also felt he really put in a shift of hard graft. Chased back constantly
Murray - 7 - Good goal, held the ball up well, looked tired

Bruno - 6
Brown - N/A

Hughton - 7 - Selection was perfect, subs were a little late, but easy to say in hindsight

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
My only real criticism of CH yesterday was his lack of fresh faces earlier in the game when it was clear a number of our players were f*cked.

This, although two more goals from corners means that the finger needs pointing widely, including CH. It has to stop. Someone told me yesterday that the last goal we scored from a corner was in 2016 (Murray vs B'ham), and we've conceded nine from corners alone already this season, so the balance there is clearly dreadful.
I'm really surprised that it's set pieces where we're being found out, rather than in open play, at both ends of the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here