Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings -Bournemouth away

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Wilson was clever as he put his foot back making sure he got caught by Dunk but it was a silly tackle and the correct decision to give a penalty.

I'm afraid you're right. Dunk himself knew he'd made a ricket. If indirectly, it came yet again from the full backs being caught up field. On more than one occasion Dunk had to go over to left back to cover Bennett, and wasn't having the best of it. Ritchie was having a lovely time.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
We did all right. Greer got the best goal of the game, and our two others were really good goals, We should have scored more..........we could have scored more, but the obligatory Bournemouth penalty finished us off. OK, they could have scored more, and their second goal was really good, if you can ignore the total lack of marking.

They were a good side, and we were nearly as good as them.

Sixes all round, but T'Shearer am eight.

Well done all who went to B'mouth........and I hope you are out of the car park by now.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Al-Habsi 6

Hughes 6
Bennett 6
Greer 5
Dunk 5 Good for 60min then had a shocker

Gardner 3 Send back now waste of wages
Holla 4 Poor and ineffective
Forster-Caskey 6

Colunga 6 Scored but little else
Tex 6 Has a lot of the ball but does not do enough with it
Baldock 6 Scored but little else

Calderon 6.5 some good crosses and well involved
KLL 5
CMS 6 looked sharpish

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Stonewall springs to mind.............

The one time we need LuaLua to fall over he stays on his feet. If he had gone down when caught in the area that would also have been a stonewall pen to us. Considered that he goes down 99% of the time in normal play, I think we were unlucky that he stayed on his feet.:)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We did all right. Greer got the best goal of the game, and our two others were really good goals, We should have scored more..........we could have scored more, but the obligatory Bournemouth penalty finished us off. OK, they could have scored more, and their second goal was really good, if you can ignore the total lack of marking.

They were a good side, and we were nearly as good as them.

Sixes all round, but T'Shearer am eight.

Well done all who went to B'mouth........and I hope you are out of the car park by now.

About 40 mins to exit the car park, but back in B Hill by 9.30 so not too bad really.

Feb 3, 2013
The difference between us and Bournemouth was their midfield's hunger to to tackle or intercept the ball, Holla, JFC and Gardener didn't put their heart in and were poor all game. Will Caskey ever pass it forward?!?!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Possibly yes but harsh and not as clear cut as it first appears. As I said I wouldnt have been surprised if given or not.

You've been in the drinks cabinet again, that was a stone wall penalty the player was being forced wide and realised he had lost the momentum so he sucked Dunk in and he feel for it hook line and sinker. Nieve defending.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sorry dont agree IMHO we lost becausre our midfield lost possession too much and didnt push the ball forward enough. Ref was conned by Wilson for the penalty as Dunk didnt make a tackle.

But by senselessly sliding in, he gave the ref the opportunity to make a decision.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The difference between us and Bournemouth was their midfield's hunger to to tackle or intercept the ball, Holla, JFC and Gardener didn't put their heart in and were poor all game. Will Caskey ever pass it forward?!?!

I agree and why does the idiot keep dropping Ince?

He played well at Ipswich-dropped played well at Spurs- dropped Hyypia hasn't got a clue

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

We dominated centrally and kept the ball better than them even Eddie Howe said it.

we lost the game because of individual errors from Dunk and Greer simple as that, bugger all to do with midfield

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here