Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings: Bournemouth (A)

biddles911

May 12, 2014
That is true but in the limited time that he has been on the pitch he appears to have got old and slower and less effective. I wonder if when he is fit it is worth ditching the big man up front in the start and playing Izzy Brown there with Hemed and or Murray on the bench. However with Murray when then lose his defensive heading ability so a problem.

Suspect Murray is still not fit enough to last the full match or CH would play him from the start in preference to Hemed?

There's no doubt that Murray is much more clinical in converting chances than Hemed and we need that as we'll get far fewer chances in the Premier League.

Thought we looked much better than Bournemouth until they scored but they've got quality up front in Defoe and Ibe that would trouble most defences.

If Suttner and Rosenior were more solid then it would release Solly and Knocky to be more offensive which would both relieve pressure and give us a better chance of scoring.

Easy to be an armchair manager.......!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thought we were comfortable till Ibe came on,then seemed to struggle.Anyway,marks from a popular newspaper:

Ryan 5
Rosenior 6
Suttner 5
Duffy 7
Dunk 6
Propper 6
Stephens 7
Knockaert 5
March 7
Gross 7
Hemed 6

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I can see a correlation, whether it's a cause is a different story. We've changed the way we've played between PL and Championship, so I'm not sure what you're saying there.
RE first goal: I've only seen it once, live, so he may well have done better. Give Propper time, I'd suggest, he looks like an all-round midfielder to me, and a great signing but, it's probably best to wait for a 'propper' assessment for further games.

OK, will do :thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ryan 7

Rosenior 6
Dunk 9
Duffy 5
Suttner 6

Knockaert 7
March 7
Stephens 9