Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings Arsenal - Brighton

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dan Burn was Ryan’s main out ball when going long in the second half and won virtually every header and flicked the ball on to Maupay or Connolly time and again. There was no one to challenge him in the air on that wide left channel.

Not a clearance though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Still buzzing. Great performances throughout the team. Thought Proper looked a bit tired and would have liked to see Alzate get down the flanks at pace more, but that's just being picky.

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
I don't get why some of you chaps qualify your praise of Mooy by saying: good when he has time and space; or if he had some pace he'd be a real star.

Mooy has as much pace as he needs.

Mooy is so strong on the ball and takes up such intelligent positions that his main talent is creating time and space for himself. After that, his vision and passing range are what truly make him a star.

Now you're starting to see why the Hudds fans were so gutted when he left.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Thought I saw AC stretching his groin area just before being subbed. It came after a short sudden burst down the far touchline.Hope he's ok for Sunday

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
Not bad in the tackle also. His tackle on Griezmann at the World Cup was a thing of brutal beauty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here