wisborough green
Ryan 9 - Was immense at times

Montoya 8 - Lost Rose and Moura a bit too often
Dunk 10 - Brick wall
Duffy 10 - Brick wall but in Green
Bernardo 9 - Defensively very sound, not a lot of threat came from their right

Bissouma 8 - Ran well, combative, think we lost something when he came off
Stephens 9 - His best game in weeks, more please Dale
Gross 7 - Game passed him by at times but some good passes and clearances, set pieces were good mostly (but late free kick was a waste)

Jahanbakhsh 6 - Did alright, cross should have been better for Andone's chance
Andone 7 - Raging bull
Locadia 9 - Did well, also did a shift at the back, a stand-out performance from him for us

Subs:
Murray 6 - Didn't hold the ball up particularly but won a few long clearances
Kayal 6 - Should have replaced Gross
March 6 - Tried, should have crossed at the death

Hughton 8 - Set the team up well, nearly got away with it

Locadia 9 lol What game did U watch that player is by a country mile the worst player ever bought by this football club a big fat zero from me and I was there probably unlike you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Ryan 8
Montoya 7
Dunk 10
Duffy 10
Bernardo 8

Bissouma 8
Stephens 6
Gross 6

Jahanbakhsh 6
Andone 7
Locadia 6

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Locadia and Ali j, hard to judge due to nature of the game. However both are not prem quality, especially Ali J.

As said on another thread, dunk, Bernardo and bissouma showing they are top quality prem players.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Ryan 8
Montoya 7
Duffy 7
Dunk 8 (MOM)
Bernardo 7
Jahanbakhsh 5 (sub: S March 5 73)
Groß 6
Stephens 6
Bissouma 7 (sub: B Kayal 86)
Locadia 5
Andone 6 (sub: G Murray 64, 5)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What was said?

He's an odd one huh? Clearly technically gifted, but has shown very little to show he's a top league player. Actually he reminds me of Darren Currie.
Locadia reminds me of Bas Savage too, oddly.

AJ is no Darren Currie. maybe one day

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Ryan 8 Excellent and seemingly back to his best
Montoya 7 Best game for a while
Duffy 8 Great performance and vital clearance off the line
Dunk 8 See Duffy
Bernardo 7 Defended well
Jahanbakhsh 7 Look, I get it. He's not done much yet, but look at what he's being asked to do. He's essentially an auxiliary fullback and he did his defensive work very diligently, created our best chance in the first half and looked to provide an outlet. I find it difficult to judge him as he's playing SO far back and isn't fast enough to lead a breakaway from our 18 yard box.
Groß 6 Decent, but so deep
Stephens 7 Scrappy as usual, no options in from of him as usual
Bissouma 7 Loads of running, tackled hard. Looks to have learned a bit of a lesson post-Bournemouth
Locadia 6 See Jahankahsh
Andone 7 All over the place (in mainly a good way). I think we lost something when he went off.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ryan 9 - he's too short
Montoya 7 - caught out a couple of times, but did well
Duffy 9 - immense. Saw him mouth "I had so much time" to Dunk after his header. Didn't know what to do with it!
Dunk 10 - unreal performance
Bernardo - 8 very good. Made important tackles
Jahanbakhsh 7 - great cross, showed some pace. Got stuck in. Looked like he had a point to prove.
Gross 6 - disciplined in defence, got into shape quickly and was solid. One big misplaced pass but he busted a gut to get back and make the tackle. Deliveries were very poor though considering how key set pieces were for us. Ball retention dire.
Stephens 8 - Beast. Was everywhere and commanded midfield against the best.
Bissouma 7 - Defensively he made some very important tackles, some unnecessary fouls, but that tackle in the box was enough to make up for all of them.
Locadia 6 - He just looks too slow and immobile. Worked hard defensively but was just another body rather than an addition to the team. His touch, passing and the ball hitting him on the neck like a dog chasing a tennis ball summed up how far off he is from being decent at this level.
Andone 8 - Mad dog. Love his fire and drive. He will get a bagful of goals for us along with almost as many red cards. FLAIR

The subs were all ... ok.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What had they fed Andone on last night, he seemed like that bloke at the pub that wants a fight, doesn't care who or even why, but needs a scrap!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Looked so pi$$ed when he was subbed

To be fair he'd put a shift in, he was about to get a second yellow (only through cumulative fouls) and we'd have been down to 10 plus Murray is a good player to drop in with half an hour to go

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Ryan 8 looked solid and a few good saves
Dunk 10 must be one of his best games
Duffy 9 also an awesome performance
Bernardo 8 very good
Montoya 7 ok but not up to the other three
Gross 6 looks slow and not getting forward
Bissouma 7 bags of promise but can give the ball away
Stephens 7 better last night and fills a critical role
Jahanbakhsh 6 som decent runs and tracked back well. Not there yet.
Locadia 6 looks slow but workrate has improved this season
Andone 7 plenty of fire and looked like he could create a breakaway. Too aggressive and could have seen red

Subs:
March 7 decent but not his best
Murray 5 added little
Kayal 6 ok when he came on - worked hard

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ryan 9 - he's too short
Montoya 7 - caught out a couple of times, but did well
Duffy 9 - immense. Saw him mouth "I had so much time" to Dunk after his header. Didn't know what to do with it!
Dunk 10 - unreal performance
Bernardo - 8 very good. Made important tackles
Jahanbakhsh 7 - great cross, showed some pace. Got stuck in. Looked like he had a point to prove.
Gross 6 - disciplined in defence, got into shape quickly and was solid. One big misplaced pass but he busted a gut to get back and make the tackle. Deliveries were very poor though considering how key set pieces were for us. Ball retention dire.
Stephens 8 - Beast. Was everywhere and commanded midfield against the best.
Bissouma 7 - Defensively he made some very important tackles, some unnecessary fouls, but that tackle in the box was enough to make up for all of them.
Locadia 6 - He just looks too slow and immobile. Worked hard defensively but was just another body rather than an addition to the team. His touch, passing and the ball hitting him on the neck like a dog chasing a tennis ball summed up how far off he is from being decent at this level.
Andone 8 - Mad dog. Love his fire and drive. He will get a bagful of goals for us along with almost as many red cards. FLAIR

The subs were all ... ok.

That looks about right. I'd have marked Andone a bit lower as he could well have seen red. I like a bit of aggression but he should have calmed down after the yellow. CH was right to pull him off. I'd also have marked Stephens slightly higher as he was simply everywhere last night. So, 7.5 for FA and 8.5 for DS and agree with the rest

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Locadia 9 lol What game did U watch that player is by a country mile the worst player ever bought by this football club a big fat zero from me and I was there probably unlike you

I don't care about his qualities as a footballer, he put in a decent effort tonight defensively and prevented much threat down their right for the most part. All their joy came down their left until late on.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I don't care about his qualities as a footballer, he put in a decent effort tonight defensively and prevented much threat down their right for the most part. All their joy came down their left until late on.

Sorry dont see it . Terrible player by his own admission can’t head the ball counted two or three times he bottled a header worse signing in our history

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here