Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player of the season

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s strange that people have forgotten his dodgy 1st half of the season. He cost us a number of goals by not blocking out the supply. He simply can not get POTS this time.

Happy to nominate him for ‘Player Of The Second Half Of The Season’ though.

We all love the player, but that’s right.

Obviously his own biggest critic, he’s worked his socks off to now be in the form of his life.

POTS mean what it says on the tin. Veltman seems consistently an 8 to 9 out of 10 player.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Veltman - I still can’t get my head around how this cool, talented, experienced, footballer was sold so cheaply and he chose us. He really is a class act.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Bissouma's been great but is appalling at shooting (watch this change when he leaves), Sanchez changed our season, Veltman never let's you down and is buy of the season but I think it's Dunky for me - Brighton through and through and 100% committed and dependable.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bissouma for me.

Such a fantastic footballer, and it’d be a shame to see him go in the summer but it’s the model for us.

Let’s get some others coming through now.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Biss or Dunk

Honourable mentions for Webster and Veltman

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m astonished that Bissouma isn’t every single poster’s vote.

Proves to me what I’ve thought for a while, even after this fantastic season and another colossal performance today, he is criminally under rated by a section of Brighton fans. Some of the things he did today were just incredible and I think they a go a bit unnoticed these days because he is so good.

We are going to miss him massively when he goes.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I’m astonished that Bissouma isn’t every single poster’s vote.

Proves to me what I’ve thought for a while, even after this fantastic season and another colossal performance today, he is criminally under rated by a section of Brighton fans. Some of the things he did today were just incredible and I think they a go a bit unnoticed these days because he is so good.

We are going to miss him massively when he goes.

I would say the same about Veltman.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Veltman for me, quietly immense in some games, and has played exceptionally when called upon at CB and RB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here