DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Voted Stockdale but Kayal fine by me

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The top two Kayal,Stockdale followed by Bruno and Stephens good for me.....four votes for Zamora as player of season so far does seem peculiar considering the pitch time he has or rather hasn`t had.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Four for me and in no particular order:

Stephens, Kayal, Stockdale and Bruno

All injury free so far as well

This is the right answer. KLL, March, Bong and Rosenoir have done really well too, but haven't played all season. Of those four, Bruno is my PothS, although Stockdale really has been running him close of late.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bruno. Then Kayal and Stephens. Stockdale close behind.

Lua Lua, Rosenior and March would be up there if they hadn't been injured, missing a large chunk of the matches played so far.

This. Apart from you've forgotten Bong in the honourable mentions. The fact that we've got eight in with a shout just goes to show how well we've played as a team and how far players have extended themselves this season. Shame that four of those eight are injured, along with several others.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I voted Bruno, only because he's genuinely exciting/nervewracking to watch.

I think he's by some distance the best technical footballer at the club.

He's been, in the main, magnificent this season, after looking all over the place for much of the previous one. I didn't expect him to be a mainstay of the side, but he's just been superb. Yeah, we get the odd hair-raising moment, but I can live with that, just for the sheer FLAIR that he regularly brings to the party.

Hard call re player of the half season. Stephens, Stockdale, Bruno, possibly Kayal the only candidates for me. Kayal looks a bit knackered lately though.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Lots of contenders, but just about Stockdale for me. Amazing turnaround from last season. His reaction to getting genuine competition, as well as the Shoreham disaster, has turned him from someone I expected to leave to one of my favourite players
This. Both Kayal and Bruno have been magnificent so far, but both look tired the last few games. If we are to make promotion this season it will be down to keeping these chaps fit and motivated.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Im so pleased Stockade has done better this season. He was in danger of becoming the new CMS - 'fans favourite' great guy but not very good. Now he is the full package and would love to see him captain the club.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Voted for Bruno but Kayal, Stephens, Stockdale and possibly Zamora are all worthy options.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Stockdale....I really don't know how many points this bloke has won or saved us.

Probably about 44 at a guess.

Between Stockdale and Bruno.

Bruno has been the most consistent outfield player and I think he may have only missed one game this season. Will have to go with Bruno because he has to run a lot more than Stockers and has probably done more milage than any other player this season.

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Stockdale for me by some distance. Bruno & Kayal are probably closest but Stockdale has made some saves that could genuinely be termed world class.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This guy

image.jpeg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stockdale, Kayal, Stephens have been brilliant. But Bruno is the surprise, thought his days would be numbered this season but he has been amazing.

I voted Stephens though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here