Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Played a random online game and got to play a Seagull From Hawaii

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Hearts on MSN's zone.com. A random match and along comes Ken Livingstone living in Hawaii.
I won't tell anyone the result Ken lol

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No question, the great man will be playing that on a laptop while sipping cool mai-tai's in his hammock as the soup warms up nicely on the barbecue.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
wHy doo The CLiKC AlaWAYs stickk upp FpoR each TothhEr???? #no-onemissesFG

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
No question, the great man will be playing that on a laptop while sipping cool mai-tai's in his hammock as the soup warms up nicely on the barbecue.

I didn't realise you could cook soup on a barbeque.
Doesn't it all run through the gaps on the grill? Or is the soup in Hawaii not as runny as ours?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
MoH - Gunther is a loss of course - but that is a quality avatar you have there (assuming that it is you).

Why thank you ma'am. And yes, those knee patches were indeed model's own.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I didn't realise you could cook soup on a barbeque.
Doesn't it all run through the gaps on the grill? Or is the soup in Hawaii not as runny as ours?

I once asked Lewes Seagulls' Hearts partner the very same question. The skill, the great man informed me, is to make soup out of barbecued vegetables and meats, rather than trying to barbecue a liquid. See? That is genius. Plus it probably makes less of a mess of your back garden.

I remember scouring up and down Brighton once to locate a slightly dodgy-sounding substance called orgeat syrup once, to make one of KLS' tropical cocktail recipes, something also involving blue Bols and coconut milk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here