Play Up Cardiff!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I kinda don't. think of the abuse they would bring here if they won "You lost 6-1 against liverpool, we are better than you" it would be annoying.

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
That's a fair point it would be slightly annoying. But not as annoying as Suarez' smug head!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Liverpool look slightly at odds at present.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I kinda don't. think of the abuse they would bring here if they won "You lost 6-1 against liverpool, we are better than you" it would be annoying.

But then beating them would shut em right up

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011

I agree but at least we can sing WE SCORED FOUR AT ANFIELD!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh how Palace fans must be thinking what could have been....although with Freedman's favourite tactic of parking the bus I doubt they'd have scored in any case.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Bit harsh on Cardiff that, im guessing its because they are from Wales that your saying that. Dont see if they won how its a making a mockery of the cup competitions, Swansea got promoted to the Premier League last year - same feelings about them too i guess.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Liverpool grate me more than any other team in the football league for a variety of reasons. They deserve nothing from this season. Them winning on penalties today is an absolute travesty of justice.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Should we be hoping that this defeat deflates them that much that they drop down the league ????

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well done liverpool . No one remembers beaten finalists .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports