• No

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
After going to Afield and seeing all off there player scarfs.

Thought i would start a poll top see if our fans like the idea of getting some,some how

I don't normally approve of spelling / grammar Nazis, but your post was particularly impressive.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyway, in answer to the original question, I don't see a huge market for silk Marcos Painter scarves, to be honest. Surely the Gerrard / Suarez ones only get sold to the tourists?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Quick with the correction there HKFC...

I suppose a few people would buy them but I can't imagine them selling in great enough numbers for it to be worthwhile. Knowing my luck I'd buy one and then the player would leave the club 2 weeks later.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
We used to do a Peter Ward scarf years ago, around the same time as the Mullery's Marvels ones......they were shit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We used to do a Peter Ward scarf years ago, around the same time as the Mullery's Marvels ones......they were shit.

They'd have to be in silk (polyester) for the full shit effect.

I can picture a Kazenga Lua Lua one with a badly printed image of him mid-somersault, a CMS one with an out-of-date picture with long hair, a fairly tasteful Will-i-am Buckley one, with the image of him arms outstretched in celebration, and finally a red and hhite Craig Noone one, with a seagull at one end and a Liver bird at the other....

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Anyone remember this....?

He shot, he scored,
he's just been f*****g bought
By Forest, by Forest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here