Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

play off tickets

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Can NOT be bothered to try and buy this NOW. Might as well wait for the initial rush if I have until May 3rd to secure my ST seat.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Got mine. They seem to have sorted out the system such that it handles demand - had to wait a few minutes for it to connect me, but it retries automatically and I got it done without any bother. No complaints here. Until the away tix go on sale, obviously - then it would be rude not to join the binfest; it's my duty as a fan.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Can someone in the auto-cup renewal scheme confirm to see if their ticket is showing in the purchase history?

As mine isn't & I don't get the option to reserve my own seat either

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Is it worth making a sticky with the details? This question is going to be asked again and again by people who can't be arsed to read the email sent by the club or go to the website.

I wouldn't make it a sticky but if I was a mod, I would ban anyone that posts the question again purely for being ignorant, lazy, or, on the more conciliatory vein, just lacking any common sense!!!!!! Alternatively, is there anyone on here who is incapable of visiting any other site (no matter how inferior) than NSC?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Can someone in the auto-cup renewal scheme confirm to see if their ticket is showing in the purchase history?

As mine isn't & I don't get the option to reserve my own seat either

Yep, mine is. Money taken already, ticket status pend on the purchase history. You should be fine.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bought mine - had to wait 5 mins to get in, but quick and simple.

Although, to re-iterate. STH need to click 'add my reserved tickets'. Not the largest clearest link, but all good.

Bring it on.

For the sake of clarity, the comment highlighted above refers to season ticket holders who are buying tickets now and who did not reserve the ticket via the Auto Cup scheme. Is that correct?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Bought 2 now. All gone smoothly. Filled up both the season tickets i sort of take care of. My brother has to work out what he'll do as the other season ticket "owner" is on holiday on play-off week, but will be there for the home leg if it's Monday night. My brother normally inhabits his seat, but may have to go on in there and book independently as the Monday game seems likely. Into the NW he goes, perhaps.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Is it correct that you cannot buy in person? I appreciate they would not want 20,000 people turning up but most seem to be buying online.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Agreed. I don't see why season ticket holders couldn't have been given a bit of extra time, even if it was only until midday on Sunday. Just be aware with your plan that even if we finish 4th, the date of the match could still be switched…

Because they want to sell as much as possible on the Friday so they have enough time to post them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here