Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off Tickets info

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
STH can choose to allow the club to automatically debit payments from their card for cup matches, to save the STH having to log in and buy each cup game manually.

I'll phone them Monday then.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I joined the auto scheme at about 16.00. Which is fortunate, because I noticed they closed it on the latest info.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Naylor says the dates could still be changed. Difficult for the club but selling tickets for a game that could be on any one of 4 dates is a bit much!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
7.45 k/o right?

if we get palace in the play offs i think all bets are off with regards to dates and times to be fair. depends what the po po say on the matter!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
if we get palace in the play offs i think all bets are off with regards to dates and times to be fair. depends what the po po say on the matter!

Absolutely. Get Bolton or Leicester or Forest, and the dates will not change.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'll phone them Monday then.

They seem to have made it clear that if you are in the auto-enrol scheme then you will be given your ticket for this one automatically, so definitely do it. I registered just before the Arsenal game and was grateful for it. I'm even more grateful now for this one.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They seem to have made it clear that if you are in the auto-enrol scheme then you will be given your ticket for this one automatically, so definitely do it. I registered just before the Arsenal game and was grateful for it. I'm even more grateful now for this one.

Cheers fella, living in the smoke I don't always get hold of this info and don't do cup matches.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Cheers fella, living in the smoke I don't always get hold of this info and don't do cup matches.

Me too. I wasn't too sure but decided to before the arsenal game and was hoping that they'd do it for the play offs. I'd double check though when you call. I left it late before the Arsenal game and there was no problem but wasn't sure until they'd taken the money out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here